Game-play hours: 2240

Objectives: I want to help the community grow, I want to get involved and to learn more about the community as a whole. What are the needs of the community that a normal everyday person like myself can do to help out(Please do not suggest something silly, like uninstall or go make a new game.) The goal is to gain some more experience, get to know some more people and hopefully be of use. 

Question is to the community:

1. What does the community need; as far as servers, staff, etc
  2. What do I need? 
  3. What type of skills/people do I need to have/speak with? 
  4. Recommendations/Ideas?

Thank you, 

Posted (edited)

Give real advice and don’t be a ***, pass judgment carefully

(not sure if this counts as silly)

Edited by Thegreenzzz

On 3/23/2019 at 9:47 PM, DarkVlord said:

Game-play hours: 2240

Objectives: I want to help the community grow, I want to get involved and to learn more about the community as a whole. What are the needs of the community that a normal everyday person like myself can do to help out(Please do not suggest something silly, like uninstall or go make a new game.) The goal is to gain some more experience, get to know some more people and hopefully be of use. 

Question is to the community:

1. What does the community need; as far as servers, staff, etc
  2. What do I need? 
  3. What type of skills/people do I need to have/speak with? 
  4. Recommendations/Ideas?

Thank you, 

Work on the Wiki pages? They are missing tons of information.

OK i have a question for you about my Dedicated server. I found this map in the Steam workshop. I have uploaded it to my server. I read in the squad wiki that I have to create a folder within the Plugins fold named "Mods" . It explain in short to paste the mod in this folder.  Now I have a map fold that contains several things. The wiki explains that the path shall look like this   <root>\squad\plugins\Mods. After looking at the game folder this to me is not what i see.  I see  "<root>\Squad\SquadGame\plugins\Mods. So I would be grateful I f you or someone would clarify the proper placement of a workshop map in a server. When Steam down loads the workshop content it is located in the normal <root steam folder>/steamapps/workshop/content/<393380> Then anther folder <1413954878>that contains all the info and folders for the map. i am confused at which part of this content needs to be put in the "Mods" folder. When i open this folder there is as follows:

Content folder

Hilantagaan.uplugin File

modinfo.smi file

Inside the Content folder there is a folder named Paks and in side that there are two folders WindowsNoEditor and WindowsServer.

So If you can help me unravel this i would be Thankful