Axwack

Interested in purchasing game

I'm an RB6 and Sandstorm Insurgency player. Should I add this to my playlist? Theses games already take a long time to learn and play. Wanted to get feedback before I made the plunge.

NO 

The RB6 is a cracking game but it's short and FPS full bore. If this is the staple that you want squad isn't going to be your thing. 

Now if you want to have you mind blown in the ways people come up with ways to win/loss a round that can go on for upto 2hrs, then squads your ticket. 

Caveat emptor . Squads cheap at its price and the hours your get from it, upto you if you want to buy, support it. 

Tbh you can always just give it a go and refund if you happen to really dislike it after one round (thats about the time you have since rounds csn easily take up over an hour).

11 hours ago, Axwack said:

I'm an RB6 and Sandstorm Insurgency player. Should I add this to my playlist? Theses games already take a long time to learn and play. Wanted to get feedback before I made the plunge.

Squad is one of those games, whom for me, is worth the money. I even got it at -50% and i've played close to 900hours now.

Although if you're looking for full blown action 24/7, fast pace and/or the ability to play without communicating, i'd say don't get it.

A microphone is not optional in this game, it's necessary. Same as a teamwork attitude.