Gatzby

February 2019 Recap

Posted (edited)

MRAP TOW? You bet your ass im going to be sitting on the  edge of the map.

Slight sarcasm aside, guys, this is what makes the game fun. If you don't like other people do it, then try it for yourself. It gets boring and sometimes instead of sitting on the edge of the map you go CQC playing objectives instead.

I love squad.

Cannot wait for Fallujah either. Explosive charges are badass.

For Staff: I am so glad I didn't refund this game. I hope you guys good business, as well as support for these incoming updates. Fallujah pls.

On 3/5/2019 at 10:24 AM, Major Trouble said:

Out of all that I got most excited about the thought of seeing whippy aerials. I know, I am weird.....or just easily pleased.

The improved vehicle destruction is a big plus.

Great work devs.

Exactly. When an enemy troop transport drives by and you are alone... Do you go for maximum casualties, or disable the transport wheels - with a chance of failure. If you have 2 people, you and a squad mate, does one person go for casualties and the other for the tires with AR/Grenade launcher/Rocket?

Edited by ComplainersFFS

12 hours ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

Well i'm sure they'll find stuff for it to balance it all out. In the end they keep adding new stuff every update, so the balance is probably going to shift a few times untill they stop updating the game.

Exactly, in the end, there is no unbalance to pure CQC skill. This game has unlimited opportunities. People complaining would be those who lack optimism and have no useful things to counter suggest, and overall a lack of long term perspective. 

3 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Is there any intention to add an anti air role simultaneously with choppers? If not, what is going to counter choppers?

Any HMG will take them down, not to mention RPGs. Don't forget about the ZU-23 AA Ural. Helicopters are pretty weak that's why they hide behind hills and have long range optics. Don't forget armor adds weight and that is an enemy of any flying machine. You just need to add some more weight to them.

cant wait for the optimization of this game so my pc can run this game too. allready bought it from steam store.

1 hour ago, mulder said:

cant wait for the optimization of this game so my pc can run this game too. allready bought it from steam store.

Well don't expect miracles tbh.

34 minutes ago, Barbarossa said:

Threeweeks³ have now gone since last major update! Built the roads faster!

can't you just wait three more weeks? It's just three weeks dude...