elrammstein

Squad founders- where are they now?

10 hours ago, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Attttention!!!.. Founder/Backer 100% Squieeed....

Skins? Never used them to be honest,reminds me what happened to our O'l mucker @ParaPlays ...

Wow, that escalated quickly.

On 3/9/2019 at 3:52 AM, Phoenixstorm said:

I guess i got it, with this setup their will always show up. At least for me in the last 3 days on any Server.

https://imgur.com/NZdmCzZ

I can confirm this works. Now I seem to have my cammo M4 every time I play USA. Thanks!

4 hours ago, Kasich40 said:

I can confirm this works. Now I seem to have my cammo M4 every time I play USA. Thanks!

You're welcome.

On 11/03/2019 at 8:40 AM, Phoenixstorm said:

Wow, that escalated quickly.

Indeed it did sir! But it was bloody funny to see the reaction of others.

Posted (edited)

I´m still here whit my 3000+h ingame..

SpotHawk is my name...

Last game I played infantry: 98FCC14A72C0EC0BD6951E1BDFE5B5B5589C9252 (1920Ã1080)

Edited by Dundish

Shame with 3k hours your not getting the idea. Its not personal score, it's your squad, your teamplay. At 3k hours you should be SL'ing there are so many SL's that need your experience and help. Braging about your KD is so COD,  at  the end of the day your side lost.  Hopefully your squad had a good time. 

I play off and on, I get burnt out after several days of squad leading though. Founder skins have been working for me granted the server has them enabled.

Posted (edited)

Right Here. June 2015.

I think it was version A2(?)

Edited by SFSS-Dingus

I'm still here, just hard for those to show off being a founder when all the benefits arent working due to bugs.

2400 hours and still on occasionally though less as of 2019 due to work/life balance. Helped put together a group of guys that manage a server and small community. Been a wild ride and its weird to look back. Wish I had some of my old footage but I was playin w potatos when we were in closed alpha, so I was watching some of @DocEast's footage yesterday on Kohat. Kinda nuts to see how the playerbase has evolved with the game.

I would be all over a "backer's only" server. Especially if I could bring in friends that 'get it'. Problem is how do you concentrate the people who 'get it' without watering down the rest...

Anyways, :wave: fun to see some of the old dawgs still hangin around. :)

Edited by unfrail