Sign in to follow this  
elrammstein

Squad founders- where are they now?

How many founders are active?

I feel like I am the only player with founders skins, could anyone maybe from the OWI side of things provide a number as to how many players have the skins? it doesn't have to be specific more a ballpark. just tyring to gauge the complexity of a project I'm launching. 

also if you are here in the forums hello fellow early adopter, we should play together sometime!

Edited by elrammstein

A lot of founders are still active, just hard to tell in-game, when founder skins are very hit and mess when it comes to working due to a few technical issues -  As well as founders not having founder titles displayed on the forums currently.

Hey glad to see you guys! Any more founders lurking in the site? We should squad up sometime so we can run around with the skins for those of us that have them working :) 

Posted (edited)

I'm here as always, unfortunately there is not as much arm-chair mastery involved in forums as used to. xD

..But where are the donors.

Edited by WARti0k0ne -BG-

We are like stalking ninjas hiding in the reeds :)

oh, founder skin is working again? I turned mine off since... well... forgot last time i used it

Yea there is a good handful of us still around... it is funny to see new players flip out about my gun skins (when they decide to show up). Would be nice to get the founders patch working again if not in game at least on the forums.

Same here. I'm semi-active, waiting for v13 and hope that will fix the broken anti-aliasing, founder stuff and maybe add some improved flora textures ^^

25 minutes ago, elrammstein said:

how do you guys feel about creating a steam group for founders?

That would be a huge group according to the credits.

I'm playing Post Scriptum, waiting on Squad to come out with more appealing gamemodes. 

Not sure if I class as a founder as I only bought in at rifleman level and the day before the end of pre purchase, but 1700+ hrs in and I'm still on about 3 or 4 nights a week.

I'm still here. I play almost every night. Unfortunately I only get to show off my desert cammo M4 about 1 out of every 10 times I'm on the American side. It usually doesn't work...and that makes me sad.  :(

12 hours ago, scoobi said:

Not sure if I class as a founder as I only bought in at rifleman level and the day before the end of pre purchase, but 1700+ hrs in and I'm still on about 3 or 4 nights a week.

Na if you bought after the kickstarter ended you are not... but you can check and look at your steam inventory and see if you have any of the founders skins.

6 hours ago, Kasich40 said:

I'm still here. I play almost every night. Unfortunately I only get to show off my desert cammo M4 about 1 out of every 10 times I'm on the American side. It usually doesn't work...and that makes me sad.  :(

For me, it's working 100% on the local Jensens-range but 0% if I play on a server. Btw I'm curious about the found & clan-patch, did anyone know how they will look like?

6 hours ago, VaaSHARK said:

Na if you bought after the kickstarter ended you are not... but you can check and look at your steam inventory and see if you have any of the founders skins.

So not a founder but a Backer. Inventory shows rifleman and backers items.

Also shows Veterans LAW and RPG items, do these show as skins in the game?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, scoobi said:

So not a founder but a Backer. Inventory shows rifleman and backers items.

Also shows Veterans LAW and RPG items, do these show as skins in the game?

The Veteran skins will show ingame, if they can fix the bug that they didn't show up.

Anyone that Played an hour of Squad at the Veterans Day got these.

https://joinsquad.com/2016/12/15/alpha-8-9/

For the Rifleman pledge, you should also have the shiny backer tag here in the forum if they fix that someday.

kickstarter_chart_v3.jpg

Edited by Phoenixstorm

KS backer here. Still hanging around. Mainly on the subreddit and watching different Squad YouTubers. I pop onto the forums once a month or so to peek around. Waiting for a new PC before I try playing again. Getting sick of playing all my games on Med-Low settings. Haven't upgraded anything in 7 years so it's time for a new one.

iam also KS baker and still playing. Eventualy take couple of months pause there and there but constantly sniffing around and enjoying any news. This game is now miles miles farther and its awesome to follow up how it grows.

On 5.3.2019 at 3:17 AM, Kasich40 said:

I guess i got it, with this setup their will always show up. At least for me in the last 3 days on any Server.

https://imgur.com/NZdmCzZ