kutze

Squad Server Closed Connection 2019

Since 21/02/2019 I keep getting the error every time I try to join a server. Sometimes the server lets me on for a few minutes before booting me out, or when I join right off the bat. For the former, I notice the game isn't loading properly - like there are less players than what is actually in the server, or curiously enough the lines that join objectives aren't visible. 

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 - 6500 CPU @ 3.20 GHz 3.20 GHz. 
Using Windows 10. 

As far as I'm concerned I've gotten no updates on anything on my side or on Squad's side. I've also already clocked in a few hours on the game for the past few months without issue. I've also verified my game files and done a hard reinstall. I've attempted to disable my firewall, reinstall Easycheat, ensured windows magnification is off, cleared my cache, started squad_launcher in administrator mode and pretty much every solution I've found online. But to no success. 

Please advise, Thank you. 

It's possible this is related to a known issue we're tracking that may be serverside. Seeing as you've already taken the steps we normally recommend (clear cache, repair EA, etc.), you may wish to go ahead and email [email protected] If you can, please include any crashlogs that have been generated. We have an article to help locate them here: https://offworldindustries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/221501248-Finding-Using-and-Analyzing-Squad-Support-Logs

Has there been any update on a fix? So far the only remedy given to me has been to increase my virtual memory but that hasn't fixed my issue and am still being ejected from servers. 

Fix i found, go to Settings>Graphics>Display>Window Mode pick Borderless cause atm game does not like if you alt+tab while in fullscreen and can even cause blue screen and i never seen a blue screen on windows 10 ever, just in Squad and that's a serious issue. Also disabling page file will cause blue screens in Squad even with 64 GB EEC ram

1 hour ago, SQHQ said:

Fix i found, go to Settings>Graphics>Display>Window Mode pick Borderless cause atm game does not like if you alt+tab while in fullscreen and can even cause blue screen and i never seen a blue screen on windows 10 ever, just in Squad and that's a serious issue. Also disabling page file will cause blue screens in Squad even with 64 GB EEC ram

Hey sorry, tried out your fix but it didn't work for me. My server disconnects doesn't seem to have anything to do with alt-tabbing. 

Try deleting the folder where the anti cheat is (squad directory) and verify the game via steam, steam will download the missing files.

I just bought the game and had this issue two or three times. The last time it happened during those two or three times it showed me a message saying Anti Cheat has timed out. I rebooted the game and managed to play for a long time before going to bed. But today i've been getting the Server closed connection message during each and every match! i haven't been able to finish a single game today. Please fix this ASAP as i really enjoy this game but am kinda regretting buying it because of this. 

BUMPing this because I did not see this before I made my thread and I am experiencing this to the point that I cannot even play the game.