Little Jenny

Royal Battalion are recruiting

RB_graphic.png

Royal Battalion are looking for competative, friendly players to join our family. We were created on the 2nd of July 2018, orginally players from Queens Fighting Force and we have been growing nicely ever since. We have a popular server which is seeded everyday with players from different communities.We are looking for mature people 18+ that are active in squad and in the community. If you enjoy being part of a fun and loving community we are the right people for you. We like to take part in charity events and some of the competative games such as CCFN and SWC which you will be a part of if you want to be. For more information please come and join our discord:
https://discord.gg/jEjMpAn

I will never forget the rage from qff clan when  me leading my unit setup a blockade with BTR 82 in a hull down on the north road on fools road. We literally destroyed entire team. Too bad qff admins kicked us from the server.

Good luck with the new clan though. Maybe we will come and play on your server, if there is one.

Regards 

Rain

Edited by Rainmaker

RB_graphic.png

Royal Battalion are looking for competative, friendly players to join our family. We were created on the 2nd of July 2018, orginally players from Queens Fighting Force and we have been growing nicely ever since. We have a popular server which is seeded everyday with players from different communities.We are looking for mature people 18+ that are active in squad and in the community. If you enjoy being part of a fun and loving community we are the right people for you. We like to take part in charity events and some of the competative games such as CCFN, SCL and SWC which you will be a part of if you want to be. For more information please come and join our discord: https://discord.gg/nrBPQy