infamousplayer

Squad is dead or not ?

PAX has drained their stamina, their constitution requires sustenance and revitalisation. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ca468824d30473851

On 4/3/2019 at 11:02 AM, Smee said:

PAX has drained their stamina, their constitution requires sustenance and revitalisation. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ca468824d30473851

that suppose to represent the playerbase lol

v13 WITHOUT  falujah is your V12 , we need 6 other maps , please uncles , can you work about 6 others maps , fast quick , i have sickair , i'm best on the ground , i need other maps , not holliday in indian sea , an war map , arab have payd , try another country , and stop the prayer call , this is unrespectable , can arab make a game , and for sound you sould have a christian church on backsound ? not respectavble

v13 WITHOUT  falujah is your V12 , we need 6 other maps , please uncles , can you work about 6 others maps , fast quick , i have sickair , i'm best on the ground , i need other maps , not holliday in indian sea , an war map , arab have payd , try another country , and stop the prayer call , this is unrespectable , can arab make a game , and for sound you sould have a christian church on backsound ? not respectavble

This game is by far not dead. Once we will see choppers and more maps and factions (which will be very soon) we will see more players too. 

Some here, like myself still play PR, and Squad has a way larger amount of active players which will stay in this community for years for sure. 

Also there is no real alternative to Squad and PR.

If i were a triple A studio i would make a millsim because you would not have to worry about a player base.

I go back and forth between squad, pr, arma and dayz depending on if I can get a good game going. 

Haven't played Squad in almost 2 years and i must say the average player count is still the same, i didn't increase nor decrease so i guess the game is still doing fine.