Sign in to follow this  
extaa

Capture Speed

Hey.

Does the amount of players on cap zone affect speed of the cap? For example, 10 players on objective will neutralize and cap it faster than 6. Is this a thing  in Squad or not? Because whoever I asked with this question had no clue and they were only guessing. However, my field research results point towards that the higher amount higher is the speed of cap, I still would like to get exact numbers, since speed of cap might get locked under some number and there is no purpose getting more bodies on cap if the point is free from the enemy. 

Highly appreciate any research-backed answer! 

If I recall correctly in the lattice its simply a drop down box with a timer amount you enter and then another drop down box that defines the amount of players to cap neutral flags (minimum 1 - no domination) and owned flags (minimum 3 - must dominate opposing team member amounts in capture zone). One minute dominating seems to be the set amount of time to neutral and another minute to capture but there was a two minute flag on some map at some point.

https://squad.gamepedia.com/Control_Point

A12.2 - The cap speed will not change with more or less players. It is Increasing, decreasing or not moving. 

6 hours ago, suds said:

A12.2 - The cap speed will not change with more or less players. It is Increasing, decreasing or not moving. 

Gracias.