kumade

Can I be of help?

Little poll to find out if someone thinks the same way  

2 members have voted

1. 1. I'd like to somehow help in Squad development too!

• Yes
    • No

Good day everyone.

Back in the days of active Project Reality development I remember you devs accepted some help from "usual people" by allowing them to make assets\maps and, if it passes certain QA, included it into the game (correct me if I'm wrong though).

So, as a person with some 3d-modelling skills (in Blender mostly) and some experience of making assets for PR (they were never included in the game though by different reasons) I'm asking: will you be interested in giving some modelling tasks (at first, simple and not important for the upcoming release, and not paid, of course) to a person like me with the chance that it'll be included in the game later? Or the only way to go now is making custom mods?

Axton, Zeno and myself are all originally modders, we've all worked on different mod projects which were picked up by the devs and us few were lucky enough to also get brought onto the team as well as have our mod content made officially part of the game. Others have also had their modded work implement into the base game, im cant remember exact names (sorry guys) which they were reimbursed for, i believe afew of the things that were added were more seat options for the techies and Russian ammobox / ammo crates.

Axton: Mestia

Zeno: Skorpo (Yet to be officially released)

Myself: Kokan & Al Basrah

Assifuah: Russian Reddot scope.

Id suggest looking around, joining the modding discord https://discord.gg/a9f4FvW as people are always after things there and as you go by posting images of your work maybe a dev might compliment your work or even contact you in regards to possibly making it official.

There's always the chance........ (make a Australian faction, weapons / vehicles)

@ChanceBrahh Thank you for the reply. Understood, will join discord and ask for tasks there. As for Aussies assets, if that'll be in demand for someone's (yours maybe?) mod - sure I'll try to model some ;)