Sign in to follow this  
radix257

=BIA= Brigata Italiana Ariete

logo-biaclan.png

=Brigata Italiana Ariete=

TS3: 85.236.100.85:18277

Discord: https://discord.gg/UTFgF3

Founded in 2008, =BIA= is a multi-gaming community that mostly focus on tactical-realism shooters and has an active roster of 60+ players.

Our main games are: Squad and PostScriptum.

Our own servers are:

[Squad]: =BIA= Clan RDX Server

[PostScriptum]: =BIA= Clan RDX PS Server

Thus, we also play:

Overwatch, PUBG, World of Warships, Hell Let Loose, Insurgency Sandstorm, CoD Black Ops 4, Legends of Aria, Rocket League, Scum, Fortnite, The Division, Escape from Tarkov, Fallout 76, Elite Dangerous, Star Citizen, Monster Hunter World.

The values that destinguish us are:

Maturity [PEGI +18] -

Attitude [Humilty and respect] -

Identity [Be more than just a clan, be an ideal] -

Through a strong self-identity and long-time deserved experience, our focus is always to achieve the best possible outcome in every case scenario.

Our objective is to create a safe-environment for all those who share our cooperative spirit and would like not only to improve their skills, but also to contribute building our everlasting reality.

There are no skill requirements to become a part of us, neither there isn't any obligation regarding presence.

Everyone will be trained accordingly to his/her skill level, desire and availability.

Recruitment is open to all those who are able to communicate sufficiently in italian, regardless of their nationality.

Windows of cooperation and competition are always internationally open.

We are actually involved in active cooperation with 1stAL Clan on Post Scriptum and would like to find other suitable clan partners on Squad as well.

If you're interested, be welcome to our discord.

crotalo_new_logo_v20_by_razorhunter257-d

"Una stamus"
"We stand as one"

Edited by radix257

I've wore this tag for more than 10 years and I'm still proud to be a part of this great community. Cheers!

I guess the clan members are just showing their support by answering the topic. I don't see anything wrong with that, if you do please contact the moderators through the report and I will personally ask the members not register to the forum.

Have a nice day

Edited by Crotalo

4 hours ago, Crotalo said:

I guess the clan members are just showing their support by answering the topic. I don't see anything wrong with that, if you do please contact the moderators through the report and I will personally ask the members not register to the forum.

Have a nice day

no problem Crotalo, everybody it's free to support their clan. The important thing is simply to not end up doing something else ;p

But don't worry I will report to moderator if I'll see something bad done by the =BIA= clan ;)
as always :D

Anyway good luck with recruitment's job, it's a dirty job someone have to do! :ph34r:

Have a nice day and weekend!

=BIA= is, in my honest opinion, the best italian clan in terms of player, skill comunity and sheer number. I’ve find a grownup environment where all players, regardless their skill, can be an active part of this well leaded and values driven comunity. P.s. Yep i just created an account to show my appreciation of this clan, my clan mates and friends. Usually we just concentrate into play and leave the results to do the talks. ; )

13 hours ago, Jostino said:

no problem Crotalo, everybody it's free to support their clan. The important thing is simply to not end up doing something else ;p

But don't worry I will report to moderator if I'll see something bad done by the =BIA= clan ;)
as always :D

Your support is appreciated

Let me just say: this community is amazing! I’m always surrounded by kind, honest and very good people who always do everything they could to improve themselves and the other members.

Cheers BIA! 

May the BIA be with you

Edited by Sgrello

such a great helping community to help out other community's, the best way to make new friends with your friendly attitude. keep it up ty.