shipidge

What was your most bad ass moment in Squad?

I fended off an entire squad for 5 minutes in a crater using nothing but my AK-74 and MP-443 Grach and eventually taking out their rally point.

Do you recall yours?

Edited by shipidge

Winning with one ticket left once and two tickets left in another game as well.

- Capturing the flag with 2 tickets left, then having the whole team running to the next flag (at the airbase at Talil so it was a short run and we knew no enemies where there), capturing that one too. Then charge the FOB the enemies where building outside the wall and simply overwhelm it with the brute power of ~30 people. And then we won.

- Rushed into an enemy FOB, ran into a bunch of enemies, started to shoot half in panic and a few seconds later 5 guys where dead and I was thinking "WTF just happened". I have no idea how i survived it but it was nice.

Worst moment was when i flanked an entire squad and where ~10 m behind them (behind a big rock) and they had no idea i was there. I loaded a frag into the RPG-7 and only thing i had to do was firing it into the crowd of enemies and thy would have been wiped. But got too excited and missed the wall they where using as cover by a few inches, grabbed my AK and started to shoot in panic, i think 2 of them went down before i died..

Shooting a teammate who i had just revived in the head with my pistol, after yelling "Stop resisting" and thus ending the match since we only had 1 ticket left.

Edited by oTec

On 1/13/2019 at 11:05 AM, shipidge said:

I fended off an entire squad for 5 minutes in a crater using nothing but my AK-74 and MP-443 Grach and eventually taking out their rally point.

Do you recall yours?

Solo taking a super Fob on Gorodok, hitting 400m LAT kills, most recently: Using one full M1A2 Abrams crew on Talil to successfully kill all respawns of both T72’s (6-8) in one game, without catastrophe to our tank. We got Ambushed by about thirty LATS at a super fob in the same game, which damaged our sighting but left our hull and Engine at suitable, (We were about 75% hull integrity, and 50% engine,) then getting hit by a Kornet, killing our engine and putting us down to 30% hull. Then slowly driving backwards with our front armor facing the super FOB all the way back to main, to see a HAT camping the village near spawn, we killed him before he shot us and made it back without blowing up, just to **** up that FOB after repairing with a 2nd Abrams and a Bradley to go all out on that fob with a squad that dismounted from the Brad, and we utterly leveled that whole village of Russians to win the game. Kind of epic. Don’t underestimate the power of the Abrams, and don’t listen to people who say the Abrams is worse than then T72 when they go against shitty crews.

Edited by nagasuru

On Narva, I was in one of the apartment windows and my whole squad had fallen back but I was stranded there. I was a marksman and what proceeded was some Chris Kyle shit where I was racking up kill after kill. Poor bastards tried to frag me out using grenade launchers, tried to advance with smoke, tried to counter marksman me. I was killing so many that I told the SL how many I was killing. Eventually he started laughing and told me his friend joined the game on the other team and they were all frustrated by not being able to advance in that part of the map because "you guys have squads in all the windows" when it was just me. I was running low on ammo and eventually they got in the building and I killed a few with my handgun before they finally killed me. I had like 35 kills and more downs. I could tell they were frustrated because they wouldn't stop spraying my downed body. 

Edited by warrior6

Driving to the far north on Kohat with my squad and then coming around to flank an entrenched squad and fob on the attack flag. Telling them to hold fire whilst we snuck into the compound from the rear. Identifying the two men on mortars, one on MG, two riflemen on the walls/roof and the SL holding his binos scouting to the south. Ordering my squad to open fire collectively and seeing all of the enemy fall together. Digging down the radio without a single man lost and taking the flag without opposition having removed their spawn. 

Clutch moments when you work with other SL's to get your squad on cap at the exact moment when it becomes active or your team capturing that point before the enemy neutralizes yours - and you start rolling

Definitely on Tallil.

We were doing Invasion and I was leading a motorized American squad on offense, there was non-stop shooting and grenade throwing from one side of the road at the other on one of the early points.

The guys in my squad had their shit together and everyone did the whole "Come on boys, PUSH" and we cross the road together and clear out the Russians defending.

There was no fob set up yet and everyone was completely empty of supplies so we mounted up and I told my guys to take a 5 minute piss/water break as I drove back to main to resupply us all while everyone in the squad was saying "That was the best firefight I've had in the game" and "That was ****ing awesome!"

I wish I had the full recording instead of a couple shadowplay minutes.

Playing as an armour crewmen and being surrounded by a mass of friendly infantry that are assaulting, providing immense mutual support feels so damn right. You can provide huge amounts of suppression for them to advance, while they completely suppress AT users from hitting you on a flank. 

I feel like a literal hero when I pull my tank in front of a couple of downed friendlies, and act as a shield of steel, smoke, and lead while a medic works to revive them all. 

My moment was when I was mining and some guy jumped me in full enchanted diamond gear! I managed to knock him back with my knockback4 diamond sword, placed a lava source block between me and him, then switched into my PvP full diamond gear. Picked up the lava source block then charged him. He kept trying to run away but since I was 1x3 tunneling he couldn't really dodge. He managed to start pulling away from me so I switched to my power5 fire2 bow and just kept launching arrows at him. I thought he was gonna get away but I managed to kill him with the last arrow before he exited the tunnel.

It was epic.

1 hour ago, PythagorasHP said:

My moment was when I was mining and some guy jumped me in full enchanted diamond gear! I managed to knock him back with my knockback4 diamond sword, placed a lava source block between me and him, then switched into my PvP full diamond gear. Picked up the lava source block then charged him. He kept trying to run away but since I was 1x3 tunneling he couldn't really dodge. He managed to start pulling away from me so I switched to my power5 fire2 bow and just kept launching arrows at him. I thought he was gonna get away but I managed to kill him with the last arrow before he exited the tunnel.

It was epic.

I thought this was legit for a second