Hi and I would like to ask the community about something. Ever since I move from Project Reality I have had some odd experience with the naming of vehicles in Squad. Both reasonable and not reasonable.

FOR EXAMPLE!depositphotos_23127326-stock-photo-multiThis is your normal BTR also best known as "Shit Box" (MTLB) This is reasonable

693b8eab-247f-43b9-9fd2-fe22d74122e0-012 This is also call a BTR -Arrrrr WRONG- This is your MRAP although most already would know but its still commonly know as a BTR 

220px-Warrior_Infantry_Fighting_Vehicle. This is your Bradley or BTR? -Arrrr WRONG- This is a Warrior or the FV510 

7-m1-abrams-tank-at-camp-warhorse-terry- And this is your T-72 or T-75? -Arrr WRONG- I don't need to explain this one...

By now it's either you haven't yet understand what I am trying to explain to you or you are just at a point of cringe and have already fully understand my point. And yes I am very salty about it but its just game. But still the term IFV and APC has been replace with BTR and that is what gets to me the most and I am sure many like me would feel the same way. My point is just if you want to get ready to play this game it's best to know your vehicles before you say some random armored name and get killed by something totally different.

mh... isnt BTR just russian for amored transporter? so maybe they are just russians you are playing with ;) ?

but the only mixup i hear regularly is Bradley for Warrior (which makes me check the map whom i m fighting) but doesnt matter to much. They both can blast me away with there cannon.

13 minutes ago, Titan84 said:

mh... isnt BTR just russian for amored transporter? so maybe they are just russians you are playing with ;) ?

but the only mixup i hear regularly is Bradley for Warrior (which makes me check the map whom i m fighting) but doesnt matter to much. They both can blast me away with there cannon.

Everything is Squad is a BTR :P

1 hour ago, liamNL said:

KmcBaqP.jpg

Sooo true ;-)

Edited by Bahrein

On 1/13/2019 at 3:59 AM, BillyTheKid said:

Hi and I would like to ask the community about something. Ever since I move from Project Reality I have had some odd experience with the naming of vehicles in Squad. Both reasonable and not reasonable.

FOR EXAMPLE!depositphotos_23127326-stock-photo-multiThis is your normal BTR also best known as "Shit Box" (MTLB) 

And that thing is not a BTR.

Edited by Bahrein

Big Toe Ruined 

This leaves you with BTR's and techies. 

I’ve never really encountered this, I’ll get names wrong sometimes but I usually correct them

8 hours ago, liamNL said:

KmcBaqP.jpg

BTR when it has more then 4 weals Tank when it has tracks HUMMV when it has 4 weals.