Thazer

(EU\ENG) [Sanguine Enforcers] - Teamplay & Cooperation: Welcome Home...

Posted (edited)

Greetings from everyone in the Sanguine Enforcers!  

We have managed to set up a server (i7 7700k, 8gb ram, 1Gbps) and have already applied for license which we hope will be approved soon. LICENSE HAS BEEN APPROVED!

With this server we hope to bring a more inclusive new player experience while at the same time promote tight knit gameplay amongst teams and squads alike.

Here are the guidelines of the server:

1. Lonewolfing will not be taken lightly. unless specifficaly dispatched by your squad leader,  you should stick and cooeprate with your squad

2.Squad leaders are requiered to have a microphone and cooeprate with the rest of the team.

3.Squad leaders are NOT allowed to kick players purely on the basis of them being new to the game. If the player is responsive and willing to learn it is expected of you to be patient and understanding with them.

3. Needless to say, any form of racism or harrasment towards any player on the server will be dealt with accordingly

4. Squad leaeders have full control within their squad and they may take any actions (within the guidelines of the server) against missbehaiving players.

5.We know how important it is for clans to be able to play together. As such any clan that joins our server can request the admins to switch over players so that they can join their friends.

The SNGE community itself has been going strong for over 4 years with roughly 120 players ranging from 18 years old all the way up to 60!  It began mainly playing Planetside 2, though we play other games too.  In the last few years some of us began playing Project Reality on the weekends - that habit has since grown to a few nights a week, with up to 14 of us, and counting now regularly playing Squad.

We expect a mature but fun outlook from our players, and hope to bring this to the overall Squad community.
We don't tolerate fools lightly, however [SNGE] is a newbie-friendly group, willing to poke fun at silly mistakes but also actively engaged in helping those new players to learn from and understand their mistakes, making for better players that can laugh at the same newbie mistakes in the future!

We hope to promote a welcoming environment on the server where the players know the admins, and that they can be relied upon to ensure enjoyable and memorable games for everyone playing by the rules.

- [SNGE] Leadership & Community

- Come say hello on discord- discord.thesanguineenforcers.com

Edited by Thazer

The worst server I've ever played on! New player friendly is a joke! They kicked me from the server, FROM THE SERVER, within 4 minutes of the first time I had ever played on it for being on the wrong side of a building to the rest of the squad, even though I was on the road side on the enemy side as HAT to intercept incoming armour to protect them! Avoid! They are just looking for suckers to boss about!

You joined a squad called STRICT MIC. If you were new and didnt know what you re doing you could ask. As our server messages always encourage people to ask for help if they need it. Back to the point though. You joined the squad and were asked repeatedly to stay with the rest of the members and pay attention. Your answer was always condenscending. As our rules that regularly scroll on the screen also mention: Lone Wolves will not be tolerated on the server. Also lets remember that you rejoined the server and within minutes I ve recieved complains about you, from other SLs for the same type of behaiviour. If you didnt like it on our server thats fine. To each their own, but dont try to spin some conspiracy theory that we want to boss people around. Admin work is hard enough. No one wants to boss you around. Even less so, when our hands are already full. Happy hunting on your future play sessions!

DO NOT join this server. They abuse admin powers and kick/ban people for unwritten rules. I have over 800 hours in Squad and have been in tons of servers, this one being the absolute worst by far. I was in a game and 2 random people were kicked for 2 manning an MTLB. After they were kicked an admin told me that I have to go recover the MTLB or I would be kicked. A few of my friends have played on this server and 3 of us have been kicked out for unwritten rules. Like one manning a scout car. On of my friends was banned for wasting assets when he was driving a logi and then got killed by a tank out of no where, it's not his fault that he even died but he was still banned. Over all this server has way too many issues with admins and I will never return.

I hope you do not return. You have changed your story 3 times so far. No one was banned for 2 manning an mtlb. As I explained to you in discord, the server can display so many system messages before it becomes spam and unreadable. Thats why we take it upon ourselves to broadcast that one manning is not allowed over all chat and admin broadcast as frequently as possible. In your speciffic case, you were one manning a Spandrel at the enemy main. You were talked to by an admin to which you proceeded to place yourself on a hill hoping to get a shot on enemy vehicles. You were warned via VOIP and then kicked when failed to bring the spandrel back to main. Furthermore, no one was kicked for being killed in a logy. Thats just just the reality of the game, not something that one can be admonished for. As a closing line, we have taken your criticism to heart and added the one manning rule to the system message roll, just so this type of situations do not happen again. Best of luck to you in the future, as far as we are concerned, there are no hard feelings.

lies.jpg

I am the Admin that kicked you, you deserved it and I will do it again, but this time I will not ask you politely 3 times to stop camping enemy main base & onemanning a vehicle. EDIT: (At the same time)

About your lie, the logs can say it all, we have plenty of them.

Edited by Samy