Sign in to follow this  
hachi

Squad kickstart rewards?

I know its been a good while since this game was a kickstart but I completely forgot I kickstarted it even though I remember being in the pre alpha. But I got curious and went to redeem my rewards and I don't have any old emails from the squad dev team or kickstarter and I went to them to ask about the rewards or the account tied to it and they said they have no records of me ever pledging with any of the emails I provided to them, but I do know for a fact I paid for the 76 dollar package the squad leader one or whatever. How do I go about getting those rewards since its been such a long time. 

If you were a part of the KS, it will be in your backed projects list. Provide the devs with the email address associated with the purchase. That's pretty much it.

May I ask where the backed project list is?

May I ask where the backed project list is? If you mean on kickstarter I don't know if I can do that because none of the emails I gave them were apparently linked to any accounts on kickstarter. I only have three to my knowledge unless I pledged with some email account I made on the spot for that. They already said the email that they have registered for me doesn't have any backed projects but I wouldn't have made a post about backing the game on here if I hadn't actually done it.

Log on to your KS account. Click the profile icon in the upper right corner of the page.

Did you pay with a credit card, or did you use PayPal? Either way, check your history for a payment to OWI.

Posted (edited)

Thats the issue I don't think you're understanding. NONE of my emails that I have are registered to an account on KS. I sent them a support ticket and I know I used an account to do it. I don't think I'd have emails that old :/ and paypal wont let me go back far enough to see if I did use paypal. It will only go back to 2016. Idk what to do :/ I obviously have been here long enough to be a backer but I don't have any other emails from squad devs. I have the one email about signing up for squad forums but its just kind of weird that none of the emails I have seem to be linked to a kickstarter account. Kind of pisses me off. I just want the shit that I paid for. 

Edited by hachi

Posted (edited)

So you don't have a KS account?

Edited by Grey

Apparently not. According to the people who run kickstarter. I know I backed the dang thing

If you can't remember your original KS account or email used for the kickstarter campaign - Best course of action would be to go through your payment history of what you used to pledge for KS(Paypal, bank account etc) and locate the transaction. Provide that as proof to support staff, of your proof of purchase, as it should have some form of transaction ID & Date.

A few people made the mistake of clicking the PayPal donation link thinking it was a KS buy-in. Perhaps this is what happened?