Hello,

So I was trying out Jensens Range in multiplayer, but a couple things didn't seem to work namely :

Kill house popups stay down. Yet others work. In skirmish how ever it works, but vehicles have been despawned so to change maps every time to switch between things is not so smooth.

Can't seem to pick any other factions besides US / Militia, which is a let down to get the other vehicles on the map, forntunly we can spawn them in but it's still not the same.

If anybody has any solutions I would love to hear them, if this is just the way the game is, so be it but then at least I know.

Kind regards,

Mystline

Thanks for the heads-up! Will get this passed along.

The Jensen's range target blueprint code were temporarily disabled for v12 as they were found to be  a potential cause for some issues, we will be reimplementing them in the next version, sorry about that we want to continue to improve the training range experience in addition to fixing the targets and killhouse

On 10-1-2019 at 4:54 PM, Gatzby said:

Thanks for the heads-up! Will get this passed along.

On 13-1-2019 at 5:59 PM, fuzzhead said:

The Jensen's range target blueprint code were temporarily disabled for v12 as they were found to be  a potential cause for some issues, we will be reimplementing them in the next version, sorry about that we want to continue to improve the training range experience in addition to fixing the targets and killhouse

No problem, appreciate the communication back!

I didn't see anything in the patch notes so I figured might as well ask it on the forums.

Thanks for the reply!