gshAT

Bring back SL ability to disable own FOB.

I am not sure what the intention was or is to take out this feature but pls bring it back. I rather have my squad defending an attacked FOB while i take it down than to have 5 guys shoveling and to be overunned as a consequence.

Think SL#'s should have a Incendiary termite grenade just for taking down FOB's :) Just like ammo caches. For your own side ones you should have a scuttle charge or alike to make safe. (without ticket loss)

I'll bump this one time. Would have needed it yesterday again some times.

/edit

I guess it got dropped when FOB mechanics changed. Before FOB Health would automatically refill if enough friendlies where around unless you were pressing F as a SL.

Maybe it could be implented now as a one time decision which takes 30-60sec to dismantle and without the cost of tickets.

Edited by gshAT

Could use the radio damage limit as it is now. SL drops incendiary, takes fob down to 20-30% and needs to be dug the rest. 

In case you don't know; Currently when you shoot at a radio with a vehicle it can only be damaged a certain amount, some of it needs to be dug away.

IED and HAT seem to get around this :)

24 minutes ago, suds said:

In case you don't know; Currently when you shoot at a radio with a vehicle it can only be damaged a certain amount, some of it needs to be dug away.

That doesn't sound right. On Belaya a few evenings ago I shot a FOB 3 times with the BTR-82 and it disappeared. Another time two belts from the scout car did the trick.

Edited by Zylfrax791

could be inconsistent. 

I couldnt kill one using an SPG in V12.1

We had a Warrior shooting our radio on a roof in Talil invasion and it couldnt get it below about 30%. It was disabled but never destroyed after a lot of rounds.

Posted (edited)

its harder to hit once its lying apart in pieces but still there. But i think its always possible to completly destroy it.

Edited by gshAT

Posted (edited)

It is.

But yeah +1 for disabling your own fob.

Edited by oTec