Sign in to follow this  
LaughingJack

SDKv12: AAS not working

Hi all,

So after updating to V12 my test-map AAS setup does not work anymore.

I can't find the SQAASCaptureZone component anywhere - am i missing it? or has it been replaced, along with the old AAS stuff (coz RAAS?)?

with the new updated EPIC launcher there is now no "verify" option either.

thanks in advance :)

Have you tried opening another map and checking it it out? I know my gamemodes stopped working until I rebuilt them.

i will try that, thanks mate :)

tho the last time something like this happened i just "verified" the SDK a few times and fixed it but alas that button is now gone.

i was actually surprised how little of mine got broken this update.

@Gatzby: ahoy there mate, i'm still having issues with this, dunno what to do:

So i tried to load Kohat, to see if AAS is broken for me in there as well, and this happened >

As you can see i gave up even trying to load it to find out.

i have replaced all the SQCaptureZones's and the SQAASLattice - still cannot find the SQAASCaptureZone(Component) to add to the Main bases.

AAS is still not working for me and i don't know why.

Given the other issues i appear to be having (in the other thread above), could someone please advise me weather i should reinstall the SDK from scratch, or if there is actually a way to Verify the install (given this is not an option in the launcher any more).

cheers!

12 hours ago, LaughingJack said:

@Gatzby: ahoy there mate, i'm still having issues with this, dunno what to do:

So i tried to load Kohat, to see if AAS is broken for me in there as well, and this happened >

As you can see i gave up even trying to load it to find out.

i have replaced all the SQCaptureZones's and the SQAASLattice - still cannot find the SQAASCaptureZone(Component) to add to the Main bases.

AAS is still not working for me and i don't know why.

Given the other issues i appear to be having (in the other thread above), could someone please advise me weather i should reinstall the SDK from scratch, or if there is actually a way to Verify the install (given this is not an option in the launcher any more).

cheers!

The "verify" button will only show up if you delete something maybe?

As far as the lattice goes do you have everything in one map?

SDK v12 is, generally speaking, out of date. There should be an update coming soon to bring it up to 12.2. Zak was able to make some fixes before the holiday, but wasn't able to get them deployed. They'll have to go through Epic's verification process once they're submitted.

If you think you're hitting something different/new, I'd encourage you to drop a report in #sdk-bug-reports on the Modding Hub discord.

On 10/01/2019 at 9:41 AM, Zylfrax791 said:

The "verify" button will only show up if you delete something maybe?

As far as the lattice goes do you have everything in one map?

1. not sure - interesting though.

2. yep. previously working map and AAS setup

On 11/01/2019 at 2:31 AM, Gatzby said:

SDK v12 is, generally speaking, out of date. There should be an update coming soon to bring it up to 12.2. Zak was able to make some fixes before the holiday, but wasn't able to get them deployed. They'll have to go through Epic's verification process once they're submitted.

If you think you're hitting something different/new, I'd encourage you to drop a report in #sdk-bug-reports on the Modding Hub discord.

thanks mate, much appreciated. and i will drop that report as well.

cheers!