Sign in to follow this  
Tartantyco

Game Mode: King of the Hills

Basically, teams will place their own objectives on the map and defend those, while attacking the enemy placed objectives.

All figures are pretty arbitrary and not really balanced, so don't get hung up on those.

You lose tickets constantly from the start of the game.

Each team starts with 1000 tickets and a 50 per minute ticket bleed. This pushes teams to move out quickly.

The battlefield is divided into multiple zones, and you can reduce ticket loss by placing objectives within those zones.

Dividing the map into four zones, your team would not be able to place objectives in the zone closest to your Main Base. Placing objectives in the remaining zones would reduce ticket bleed by 10, 20, and 30 tickets per objective. Ticket reduction cannot go beyond 0 ticket bleed(If you place two objectives in the 30 ticket zone, you don't start gaining 10 tickets per minute).

Objectives cannot be placed within 500m of each other.

Just to ensure that there's no excessive clumping up of objectives.

Gain tickets by taking out enemy placed objectives.

Taking out an enemy objective will gain your team 50 tickets. The enemy team will not lose any tickets.

DeELvR5.png

I'm just using an idealized flat map for the explanation, but zones would be adapted to suit the map terrain. I'm also using a four zone division, but this could be increased and follow the grid system to more accurately reflect the difficulty of holding a certain position.

Placed objectives would be visible on the map to the enemy team and would be a non-destructible emplacement separate from FOBs. It would create a capture zone just like flags in AAS, and upon capture it would disappear. They are Squad Leader deployable, but require some construction supplies and shoveling to activate.

I dont know if the Bleed System will work out but i like the idea of variable Objectives. Can you still build inside its radius? Can you set a FOB inside or spawn on Objective?

Edited by gshAT

23 hours ago, gshAT said:

I dont know if the Bleed System will work out but i like the idea of variable Objectives. Can you still build inside its radius? Can you set a FOB inside or spawn on Objective?

You cannot spawn on the objective, but you can place a FOB/HAB on it if you wish.