Strelok79

Issues viewing multiple servers

Long story short, i'm unable to view the total amount of servers on squad. And when I attempt to bypass this issue by direct connecting to a friend or joining via battlemetrics.com, I get sent to a completely different server. I did every step on the FAQ, I checked my filters for the server browsers. Yet I am only able to see the same exact server every time when I know there are others. I seriously want help as a lot of my preferred servers are now locked behind a wall I cant seem to bypass. Some other info is I recently upgraded my rig dramatically. My hard drive was from an all in one so I cant remember that one but it was wiped to work with my new system. Servers used to work on my old one fine, until I upgraded my hardware and upgraded my OS from windows 8.1 to 10 pro. It use to be fine before but ever since I updated everything it does not seem to work and I only have access to these servers in the link.

Parts: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E500B/AM), Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 2400 (PC4-19200) C14 Desktop Memory for Intel 100/200 Series - Black (CMK16GX4M2D2400C14), ASUS B450 AMD Ryzen 2 Micro ATX Gaming Motherboard AM4 DDR4 HDMI DVI VGA M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 (Prime B450M-A/CSM), GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 WINDFORCE 8G GGDR6 DisplayPort 1.4 HDMI 2.0b USB Type-C Triple Fan Design- GV-N2070WF3-8GC, AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler - YD2600BBAFBOX.

Screenshots of the only servers I can access: https://imgur.com/a/oK0x3ha

Sorry if this seems unclear, this is my first time needing help with something like this. Thank you for any help, and your time viewing this.

No fix, but I am seeing the same issue. I have had 0 issues with Squad but today I was unable to launch the game at all*UE4 crash after first splash screen). Deleteing the appdata/local/Squad folder fixed that but I am unable to see any of the servers I normally play on 

Found the fix, sort of. It's been confirmed to be an issue on the OWI end that makes some server show up in the custom tab. Check the custom tab and you should see all the missing servers. 

I have the same issue, some servers viewed on the normal server browser and the missing ones on the Custom browser. I can join any server without an issue just that I have to search both browsers to find the server my friends are joining.

I had previously run Squad for about 3 years on a SSD with no issues, I upgraded to a m.2 drive over Christmas with a full clean install of Win10 (64bit) and Squad.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Squad, uninstalling Killer network manager (MSI motherboard) and installing just the driver. Any other suggestions?

On 1/4/2019 at 4:24 PM, scoobi said:

Any other suggestions?

I think it may be a matter of patience while we work to resolve the weirdness on our in, in this case. We're still investigating and apologize for the inconvenience!