Oxy

5 worst things to do in Squad...

1: Not setting up a squad yourself but then constantly, and I mean constantly, telling the SL what he should do.

2: Driving logis straight into mid map objectives and getting them blown up without stopping for 5 seconds and setting up a rally first.

3: Not build FOBs! On almost every map the team that builds progressive fobs near objectives wins - quicker respawn, no lost rallies, no running to objectives, re-ammo etc. 

4: On the flip side, lets build a super fob we can all get trapped in and shot at contantly

5: The clue for what an APC should do is in the name, it is there to ferry troops quickly and relatively safety. Its not a 2 man joy riding gun platform. Dont even get me started on tanks.

Moan over.

6. and squadee keep saying "enemy on me. MARK ENEMY ON ME!".

say your name and approx location in the map. 

Relying on FOBs built directly on flags.

Yeah these FOBs are great for castling up and defending with heavy weapons and fortifications but you need at least 1 FOB away from the flag to spawn on if you get overrun.

8. Not talking at all as an SL

9. Refusing to even vaguely cooperate for the team's bigger picture 

10. Abandoning vehicles miles away from anyone,  usually after treating them, even logis, as glorified taxis

Edited by TheRed

On 12/22/2018 at 11:20 AM, fidanym said:

Relying on FOBs built directly on flags.

Yeah these FOBs are great for castling up and defending with heavy weapons and fortifications but you need at least 1 FOB away from the flag to spawn on if you get overrun.

lol all enemy team has to do is get 2 guys to sneak up close to the FOB, BOOM! No spawn, pillow fort gets overrun, lose. 

On 12/21/2018 at 2:24 PM, Oxy said:

1: Not setting up a squad yourself but then constantly, and I mean constantly, telling the SL what he should do.

2: Driving logis straight into mid map objectives and getting them blown up without stopping for 5 seconds and setting up a rally first.

3: Not build FOBs! On almost every map the team that builds progressive fobs near objectives wins - quicker respawn, no lost rallies, no running to objectives, re-ammo etc. 

4: On the flip side, lets build a super fob we can all get trapped in and shot at contantly

5: The clue for what an APC should do is in the name, it is there to ferry troops quickly and relatively safety. Its not a 2 man joy riding gun platform. Dont even get me started on tanks.

Moan over.

The reason APC's are overused as fighting vehicles is because individual infantry squads don't want to lose 2-3 squad members to the crewman kit. If the crewman kit was only reserved for Tanks, and maybe IFV's, then I can see more people using them for ferry.

Getting into a tank and not having a clue what to do with it.Then you decide to keep it safe by staying at main base and not listening to other people from the team or leting someone else use it.

The worst thing is to drop down the graphic settings like shadows and others to have advantage over majority of players. Thats why I am about to click on uninstall the game now. We have been waiting for fair fight since the game came out in closed testing. I doubt we are ever going to see it coming. 

Edited by Rainmaker

2 hours ago, Rainmaker said:

The worst thing is to drop down the graphic settings like shadows and others to have advantage over majority of players. Thats why I am about to click on uninstall the game now. We have been waiting for fair fight since the game came out in closed testing. I doubt we are ever going to see it coming. 

You're never going to see that, unless in competitive play. People have different specs and some are forced to play at low graphics.

Pushing the graphics options will elevate the min. req. , making the game unplayable for people who have already bought it.

Why don't you turn your specs down if it gives soo much advantage?

Edited by oTec

46 minutes ago, oTec said:

You're never going to see that, unless in competitive play. People have different specs and some are forced to play at low graphics.

Pushing the graphics options will elevate the min. req. , making the game unplayable for people who have already bought it.

For me personally is all about honor,people doing that with a good pc or great pc have no honor at all.

I am running the game on high settings and its running ok not great but ok.If i turn it down the game for me runs great but the graphics are disgusting ;-) 

But as a guy above us wrote its really annoying sometimes.But what can you do either be like them and play like that and think you are soo pro soo good,or rise above them and try to play it like most of us do with graphics not on the lowest settings. 

On 1/14/2019 at 11:04 AM, oTec said:

It gives you way too much advantage to the point you are going to go 50 to 5 on KD, in comparisson to 25 to 10 maxed out with shadows. You are doing a fair play deservice by saying there is no difference. There is a MASSIVE difference. 

14 hours ago, Rainmaker said:

It gives you way too much advantage to the point you are going to go 50 to 5 on KD, in comparisson to 25 to 10 maxed out with shadows. You are doing a fair play deservice by saying there is no difference. There is a MASSIVE difference. 

I never said there was no difference.... i wouldn't even know, can't even run squad at anything higher than 1080p at low.

Read, then write.

Edited by oTec

1. take longer than 8 seconds to make a decision as a squad leader.
  2. refuse to change a previous decision.
  3. delay response to situations which are obvious and/or communicated to you.
  4. think that a fob is permanent
  5. think that your squad all needs to be near you

23 minutes ago, suds said:
  1. take longer than 8 seconds to make a decision as a squad leader.
  2. refuse to change a previous decision.
  3. delay response to situations which are obvious and/or communicated to you.
  4. think that a fob is permanent
  5. think that your squad all needs to be near you

I agree with all points 100%

Posted (edited)

One thing the rush tactic. Back cap with one man? NO. Would be need to whole squad to cap but minimum 5 persons.

Next. Need prevent the rush tactic.

How?

Only can build FOB occupied zone around and that 100 meters radius and if no occupied zone behind the attacked capture point that goes to be NOGO zone like by  mainbase +radius 50 meters.

Another thing this fear factor(moving aim and red screen) no good. Lose more point for give up lose 2 or 3 points. Who are use the give up button give more time to respawn. After every give up his respwan time increases with 5-10 second. If only use give up button.

Edited by vaktyuk
More idiot idea

@vaktyuk Agree with the back cap idea of being X players to cap a flag. I think the new RAAS mode will have a similiar effect to both. If you can only see the next, max two, target points squads will stick closer together and rush tactics don't work anymore. v13 ftw.