Thegreenzzz

Match length

Depends how balanced the teams are and the map. Some maps get more tickets and larger maps means more time to get to objectives.

I have played very balanced games where the timer actually ran out but i've also had 20-25min games.

On average, from my experiences, 1h10-1h20 on a decently balanced game where one team makes a mistake/can't react quickly enough after an hour or so.

1 minute ago, oTec said:

Depends how balanced the teams are and the map. Some maps get more tickets and larger maps means more time to get to objectives.

I have played very balanced games where the timer actually ran out but i've also had 20-25min games.

On average, from my experiences, 1h10-1h20 on a decently balanced game where one team makes a mistake/can't react quickly enough after an hour or so.

Ok thank you

Game duration has been fluctuating a bit recently, with the general feedback being they're running a little long (especially organized/competitive play), about 60-90 minutes. Based on the feedback, there are about two camps: the folks that want to play for about 45 minutes, and the folks who like matches around 90-120 minutes. Both sides are viable, and we're hoping to get some layers that support both.

As oTec mentioned, they are going to vary some depending on team, map, etc.