Haboshe

Can't Run the game anymore

My Specs

I5 4460

8GB Ram

GTX 750

I can't even run the game on the minimum settings whats the problem in that ? as I see the system requirements I got specs better the minimum and I can't even run the game in all the settings ... whats the problem ? what I can do? I need help! I didn't buy this game to look on it in my steam library !!!

From steam page:

Minimum:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K CPU
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Geforce GTX 770 or AMD Radeon HD 7870
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 35 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: A teamwork oriented mindse

i5-2500k > i5 4460 by 9%

https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-4460-vs-Intel-Core-i5-2500K/2310vs619

GTX770 > GTX 750 by 148% , HD7870 > GTX 750 by 82%

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-750-vs-Nvidia-GTX-770/3162vs2174

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-750-vs-AMD-HD-7870/3162vs2161

Long story short, you do not meet the min. requirements.

Yeah. Like it or not, I think you're probably just getting behind the curve, mate. Get a new GPU and stick it on an SSD if you haven't, as bare minimum.

7 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Yeah. Like it or not, I think you're probably just getting behind the curve, mate. Get a new GPU and stick it on an SSD if you haven't, as bare minimum.

Starting to notice the same with my potato pc.

i7 4790 @ 3.6ghz

GTX 1050Ti GT OC (4gb)

12gb ddr3 1600

Playing on low @1080p. 45-70fps.

Time to upgrade.

Edited by oTec

Actually that CPU will likely be just fine in the short-mid term. Until a few weeks ago I was still running my i5 4670k and it was totally fine. My GPU however is a 1070 and it was maxing out at 100% but still giving me 70-90fps at 1440 resolution. I JUST upgraded my CPU to an i7 9700k and see essentially no difference, but the upgrade wasn't needed for Squad anyways. 

I use a combination of highest and some mid settings. That 1050 is your biggest issue. 

1 hour ago, Jeepo said:

Actually that CPU will likely be just fine in the short-mid term. Until a few weeks ago I was still running my i5 4670k and it was totally fine. My GPU however is a 1070 and it was maxing out at 100% but still giving me 70-90fps at 1440 resolution. I JUST upgraded my CPU to an i7 9700k and see essentially no difference, but the upgrade wasn't needed for Squad anyways. 

I use a combination of highest and some mid settings. That 1050 is your biggest issue. 

Yeah i'm going either i5 8500 + rtx 2070 or r5 2600x + rtx 2070, but haven't decided yet. Posted it in the hardware section to get the opinion of other squad players.

Genuinely - if anyone doesn't have it on an SSD, gfx card aside it's the biggest bang-for-buck most people can get for improvements if not already there. My general performance was a world better, incredibly so, when I got it a year or so back, and Squad load times were just cut to about 10%, literally.

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

Genuinely - if anyone doesn't have it on an SSD, gfx card aside it's the biggest bang-for-buck most people can get for improvements if not already there. My general performance was a world better, incredibly so, when I got it a year or so back, and Squad load times were just cut to about 10%, literally.

+1. Bought an additional 1Tb Crucial Mx500 (brand new) off ebay during the cyber Monday period for £117. Bargain.