Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Am i the only one getting worse performance in V12.1? In V12 was everything smooth... 

I cleared my cache, even deleted the Squad folder from %appdata% 

 

My Settings in V12 running just fine: ?imw=2048&imh=1152&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett Resolution: 2560x1440

Now i have to lower alot of settings to have the same result, for example: turn off Ambient Occlusion, lower the Super-Sampling to 1.25x and lower Effects to Low

 

My Specs: 

- CPU: Intel Core i7 8700K (OC'ed: 4.8GHz)
- GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 1080Ti ROG STRIX GAMING OC
- RAM: G.Skill 3200MHz RIPJAWS V 32GB (4X8GB) DDR4
- SSD: M.2 Samsung 960 Pro 512GB NVMe(running OS) / Samsung 840 Evo 250GB(Running Squad)

- OS: Windows 10 Pro

Edited by Lio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always try to do a clean install of Squad from time to time. It's fixed issues in the past for me when cache clear did not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/12/2018 at 5:35 PM, CC-Marley said:

I always try to do a clean install of Squad from time to time. It's fixed issues in the past for me when cache clear did not.

Already did that :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here, I used to get 100fps average @ 3440x1440 Ultrawide with all settings maxed out, I just played my first 2 games since v12 and my FPS was anywhere between 50-100 but constantly fluctuating massively, I assume this is a v12 thing as nothing has changed my end? My other games still perform flawlessly.

 

Spec (for reference):

CPU: i7-7700k

GPU: Evga 1080ti SC2 Hybrid (Driver 416.94, not the latest because BFV ran like shit on the latest one)

RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz

SSD: Samsung m.2 nvme

 

I was hoping to get back in to Squad over the holidays but if it's behaving like that that'll put me right off.

Edited by RipGroove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, RipGroove said:

Same here, I used to get 100fps average @ 3440x1440 Ultrawide with all settings maxed out, I just played my first 2 games since v12 and my FPS was anywhere between 50-100 but constantly fluctuating massively, I assume this is a v12 thing as nothing has changed my end? My other games still perform flawlessly.

 

Spec (for reference):

CPU: i7-7700k

GPU: Evga 1080ti SC2 Hybrid (Driver 416.94, not the latest because BFV ran like shit on the latest one)

RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz

SSD: Samsung m.2 nvme

 

I was hoping to get back in to Squad over the holidays but if it's behaving like that that'll put me right off.

Please Devs, give us some answers...!   

 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jan Haarsma said:

It's the supersampling

How do you mean? Is it bugged in v12 or something? v11 ran butter smooth for me at consistent high average fps.

 

FYI I have Super Sampling set to OFF, always have done.

Edited by RipGroove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RipGroove said:

How do you mean? Is it bugged in v12 or something? v11 ran butter smooth for me at consistent high average fps.

 

FYI I have Super Sampling set to OFF, always have done.

for me i cant run the game with even a little sumper sampling on, and you had it on but i gues thats not the problem because you have it off now

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Elad said:

You ran it in 4 k what do want 100 fps ? 

3440x1440 isnt 4k (it's 1440p Ultrawide)... and yes I HAD 100fps consistently all through v10 and v11 which was perfect because my monitors refresh rate is 100Hz so, yeah, I do want that 100fps back...

10 hours ago, Jan Haarsma said:

for me i cant run the game with even a little sumper sampling on, and you had it on but i gues thats not the problem because you have it off now

 

Yeah I've always had it off as 3440x1440 with Ultra settings has been more than enough graphically as it looks stunning.

Edited by RipGroove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RipGroove said:

Any more insight?

Pretty annoying when people are being polite in a conversation asking for some explanations and get no answers... if were rude people telling they would refund the game/game is s**t or something like the conversation would be different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×