I think this would be a good addition to the game like different scopes, sights, mags, grips, etc.. (i think alot of people would like this.)

If all the attatchments fit within the regular soldier's equipment used IRL, then yeah i'm all for it. Tho allowing every US soldier to have an ACOG would generally be a bad idea for example, especially if they fight against Insurgents and stuff.

Edited by Guan_Yu007

On 12/1/2018 at 12:51 PM, Guan_Yu007 said:

If all the attatchments fit within the regular soldier's equipment used IRL, then yeah i'm all for it.

20151031_143421.jpg?format=750w

nope. sorry but you would end up with the usual rush for scopes ... etc... never been in the army but I would assume you get issued your kit and modification wise is very little...I hope we never go down the ARMA / COD / Battlfield route... dont get me wrong I enjoyed each of those for what they do..Squad does its own thing.

you can always design your own, I recommend removable transparent screen coverings

21316-0249-1-2ww-m.jpg

I want my AKM all golden.

But joke on the side.Buddy you need to understand this is not csgo nor pubg.

This game is about real armies in conflict and in every army everything is standardized meaning you are not going to mess up with your weapon unless you are some kind of spec ops unit and as i wrote this game is about regular standing army.

The only thing thy can do is make is taped together ak mags for insurgents and militia.

I would do that instantly if i was in some kind of a war situation.

Edited by Bahrein

7 hours ago, embecmom said:

nope. sorry but you would end up with the usual rush for scopes ... etc... never been in the army but I would assume you get issued your kit and modification wise is very little...I hope we never go down the ARMA / COD / Battlfield route... dont get me wrong I enjoyed each of those for what they do..Squad does its own thing.

I know a lot of people in the army/military. They do allow you to "select" your "loadout," although things like ACOGs seem to be issued randomly and they are rare to acquire for normal people. Most are issued with the typical COMPM4 AIMPOINT, as seen in squad. However, you have the choice to not use any optic, use iron sights, trade out sights, depending on availability

do they use Sharpies in the army?

assume yes

Realism!

Hi Guys, 

First time posting, Don't hate  melmao. Hope everyone is well.

I've found that with the class setups you are given at the start of the game, depending on your role, the attachments you are provided with make you play the game abit more careful and with more teamwork and communication. If everyone is given the option for an ACOG, then people will use these instead of coordinating with their teams designated marksman/Machinegunner. You will end up with riflemen sitting in the hills with an ACOG trying to pick off anything they can see instead of being with their team leader etc. I personally feel you should be able to sacrifice certain equipment like magazines in exchange for a smoke grenade and more bandages, up to a certain amount.  This will allow squads to personalize their play style depending on the equipment they carry?  This way you are loosing something to gain something. Please let me know what you think. :) 

Thanks.