DerpyDays

Why are the tank guns so slow to move?

When trying to look left, right, up, and down with the tank guns, why do they move so slowly?

Judging by this footage, the M1 Abrams shouldn't have any issue with moving its turret so slowly. The sensitivity in the tank is so low that I have lift up my mouse multiple times.

Please give us realistic turret speeds and combination mouse and wasd controls, with wasd moving the turret at max speed. I don’t see how this wouldn’t make everyone happy.

23 minutes ago, fatalsushi said:

Please give us realistic turret speeds and combination mouse and wasd controls, with wasd moving the turret at max speed. I don’t see how this wouldn’t make everyone happy.

+1 This is the best solution 

6 hours ago, DerpyDays said:

When trying to look left, right, up, and down with the tank guns, why do they move so slowly?

Judging by this footage, the M1 Abrams shouldn't have any issue with moving its turret so slowly. The sensitivity in the tank is so low that I have lift up my mouse multiple times.

Yea the m1 can rotate its turret up to 40 degrees per second ( 9 seconds for full 360 degree rotation)

Check out a thread I posted about exactly this in the suggestion forum. It'll explain a lot and most people agree in some respect. They just need to add WASD keys so we don't keep lifting our mouse of our pads whilst trying to traverse the turret. It would be a great quality of life improvement for the gunner.

Edited by Quadro

9 hours ago, kev2go said:

Yea the m1 can rotate its turret up to 40 degrees per second ( 9 seconds for full 360 degree rotation)

As it does in-game. I bound my arrow keys to mouse movement and timed it. 

Try increasing your in vehicle sensitivity, did find helped with stryker. Try it on M1