smo0ths

Squad Leader backer removed from credits

Haven't been able to get anyone to help so i'm trying the forums. The issue is i was removed like few months back told to me by a friend and would like to be put back in since i'm a backer for life.

I passed it on, as I couldn't find you in the credits either. However, I think if I remember it correctly, you weren't able to "choose" the name that you are written down, it was basically your STEAM user name that you linked your steam profile with. Do you remember if you applied for the credits within the given time frame and if you were in the credits in the past?

Yes of course and a forum admin/mod should even be able to see when it was updated, i don't know how many years its been since but i was definitely removed, if anyone has old credits.bin i would be in there, i'm sure someone could find the file before and after i was removed if that stuff is logged somewhere.

i sent them an email 6 months ago about this, no reply

guess the next step is giving up

Support has been a little busy helping with Post Scriptum too, but they are working through the log. We'll give 'em another poke.

It's likely an accident resulting in trying to clean up the credits -- it was getting kinda of messy, there were a bunch of duplicates, and it's due for some love, I think.

yeah i think my name got turned into "Smoot" instead of SmoothsChannel maybe not sure though

aight i'll send another email hopefully it doesn't melt the inbox :)

2 hours ago, smo0ths said:

yeah i think my name got turned into "Smoot" instead of SmoothsChannel maybe not sure though

aight i'll send another email hopefully it doesn't melt the inbox :)

Oh yeah, probably got eaten by a bad return/end of line. Thanks for your understanding. =)

got a response email that reads:

"Please make sure it is still set on your steam profile and we will look at pulling a new list in the future."

First off you guys said type the In-Game Credits Name in the forums on your profile before the deadline, it was, you guys can confirmed that by seeing when my profile was updated. Also you might even find when i was removed from the file its still a possibility.

Maybe some of you guys can see why i was interested in this when my buddy told me i wasn't in the credits when i said i backed the game and he should buy it and play with me and he did.