Mitya76rus

What's next?

In the 12 version of all the innovations are successful and playable except for the indestructible tanks.(I hope this issue will be resolved soon and there will be a balance).What's next?The direction in which the developer is working?They where the share their ideas.This project, the game is also interesting to me because it does not stand still and is constantly evolving.

Thank you for your work developers!

58 minutes ago, Mitya76rus said:

In the 12 version of all the innovations are successful and playable except for the indestructible tanks.(I hope this issue will be resolved soon and there will be a balance).What's next?The direction in which the developer is working?They where the share their ideas.This project, the game is also interesting to me because it does not stand still and is constantly evolving.

Thank you for your work developers!

Tanks aren't indestructable though. Infantry's AT capability has been nerfed but i've been in a bradley command seat and seen clan members of mine take out a tank from the front with the double TOW.

Yeah it just takes more team work to take out the tank! And you’re not always going to get that in a public game unfortunately 

Helicopters, 100 player servers and larger maps are next probably, also more tanks and other vehicles.

Personally i'm hoping for proper water with boats and stuff.

I think it's a step in the right direction. Heavy assets should require more fire power to destroy, otherwise they're not really a threat. This should naturally encourage teamwork within and across Squads. The more this is naturally influenced by game mechanics, teamwork results become more rewarding. 

EDIT: The only change re: Tanks/Heavy assets I've been thinking of, is maybe increasing the respawn time of said asset(s) for each consecutive loss. 

1st Loss: regular respawn time. 

2nd Loss: respawn time x2

3rd Loss: respawn time x3

4th Loss: respawn time x4 (last Heavy Asset respawn). 

***This wouldn't apply to Logistic and Transport vehicles.

Edited by PROTOCOL

40 minutes ago, thebiglez said:

i hope polishing

Hell yeah only after this v12 update you can see how beautiful the game is and i am sure it can be even better.

Don't want to create new topic so I will write here.What is the difference between all of us favorite game Squad from all other FPS shooters? One of the main differences is the ability to build bases and stationary guns. I would suggest that publishers pay more attention to this aspect of the game.For example why we rarely razor wire? Because the time and points spent on its construction are not commensurate with the time of its destruction.I propose to introduce the game class which would have been a special pair of scissors(or something else) that would remove the razor wire.In this case, the use of razor wire would be much more relevant.Later I will give examples of what I would like to see in the Squad

Tanks absolutely should require coordinated effort to destroy. If even they can be taken apart with a tin opener it's stupid.  Mind you.. imo serious work needs to go into their movements. I can't believe how rubbish they are at going up hills at the moment.