sHaKeNbAkE

Shakenbake Videos- Cheers!

Okay while I'm not a big YT I do love making vids especially of games I really enjoy.   Here is my first video of many more to come!  As you can see I do get a little excited but that's just because I'm having a good time & get caught up in the heat of the moment.  Appreciate the views, likes, and any subs as your support is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

The following is from a battle today with some great squad mates.  You can really get a sense of how a quiet troop movement can go bad very quickly...the fog of war is greatly replicated by this game!  Thanks guys for the great round & hats off to the squad leader.

Okay another fantastic match tonight and I learned a new term from our squad leader- BLUEBERRIES!!?

(still processing will be 1080 shortly)

Great clips there ShakenBake :) Your laughter is kinda infectious hehe

I am absolutely loving your videos, your excitement shines right through and it is so encouraging as a developer getting a slice of your experience!

I am absolutely loving your videos, your excitement shines right through and it is so encouraging as a developer getting a slice of your experience!

Great to hear...absolutely loving your game!

Ahh yes, blueberries.  I have always called them smurfs, but to each their own.

Oh, and keep up the videos.  I don't watch many youtubers, but it's thanks to your H&G videos that I found this game. :)

Ahh yes, blueberries.  I have always called them smurfs, but to each their own.

Oh, and keep up the videos.  I don't watch many youtubers, but it's thanks to your H&G videos that I found this game. :)

Thanks man and welcome glad to see you here!

That's my RPG firing down into the fields. I'm famous at last! Great games man, had a blast. Friend request incoming. See you on the battlefield. Squaaad'uh!

That's my RPG firing down into the fields. I'm famous at last! Great games man, had a blast. Friend request incoming. See you on the battlefield. Squaaad'uh!

Really having fun with you and the other guys!

Okay guys last video for this weekend's build 1776.  Rossy Raider steps up as squad leader and leads some renegades to one hell of a victory.  Every time I play I am getting more and more impressed by the teamwork, support, and great fun!  Nice work boys!

(video up but may still be processing to 1080  :P )

Thanks for sharing, will add these two videos in the 1776 playlist, guess I will also subscribe, it will be easier for me to add squad video to the playlist and watch them :)

I could never stand watching somebody else play a game before, but i really enjoyed watching your clips because of your attitude!

keep on going & see you in combat!

I could never stand watching somebody else play a game before, but i really enjoyed watching your clips because of your attitude!

keep on going & see you in combat!

Thank you for the kind words and support!