Devs have you considered adding in the use of bandages into SQUAD but with a difference, everytime someone uses and or gets bandaged there player model gets a bandage either around the arm, head, chest, leg.. This could make the game add just that slight bit more detail than most you see published nowadays. It would also look great! adding in that extra aspect that shows the pure struggle you might go through in a round. Any thoughts?? I'm going to keep positing random questions/ideas to help. - Daruth

[EDIT]: This would only be a cosmetic feature in SQUAD, where the player gets extra bandages surrounding areas of the body after healed (as generally described above). This isn't a number one priority for the dev team its for the small details later in development...   Thank you for the great comments so far everyone.

I think it's a good idea, even if it's just cosmetic and randomised, so for example even if you were shot in the groin the bandage would show on your shoulder, and the second bandage on your leg, etc.

I like this idea quite a lot, I must admit. If they implement a visual marker on the body showing where you get shot (small blood stain on the front for example), then I'd imagine that it shouldn't be too hard to change this texture into a bandage texture once healed. 

Would I end up running around like a pharao if I repeatedly get wounded and healed?^^I do like the idea in theory, but there needs to be some practical limitations. That, and it's relatively time consuming to implement for only cosmetic gain...

There could be some sort of time limit, they could just pop out of existence after 5 minutes? Of course, I'm sure there are way more important things for the devs to be doing, rather than little things like this, but it would be nice to have towards the end of the development cycle to add a little polish to the final product! 

could be just an animations of medics applying tourniquet depending on where the last killing bullet hit.

Neck, Chest, Right arm, Left arm, Abdomen, Right thigh, Left thigh, Right calf, Left calf  

seems like lots of work

Sounds like a cool idea but I hate to detract from the fast rope effort. If I had the bandage animation, though, I would cherish it.