DevilWilliam

New Player Looking for someone to play with

I kinda just bougth the game and ive joined some servers and it seems our squad leader never know shit about the game and they dont communicate also, because of that im not really learning the game mechanics and what we shoul do in wich situations and what not to do, im looking for a group who will teach me the basics and help me learn every mechanic of squad. Im portuguese but i speak english very well, sometymes i can get too hyped about stuff but im normally a calm person. Im friendly and a good listenner, still giving my advice and opcions to the table. Im 18 also, forgot to mention.

Hello Devil, and welcome to Squad !

I guess you bought the game during Free Weekend ? Maybe SL were new to the game too, Free Weekend players too ;) but usually 2/3 or 3/4 of SL communicate and know the games basics.

May I suggest you to follow some Squad players videos on Youtube ?

-Squad tutorials

-Karmakut's videos

-and many others you will find on Youtube or elsewhere

You can find some very good tutorials on Steam :

-Here (1)

-Here (2)

-Here (french version if you can read it)

- +++++ made a very good guide too

Some guides may not be up to date but still very useful. Search the forum and the internet and you'll find many guides for game basics and squadleading ;)

However practice is the best way to learn, thus good luck finding a team/community ;)

Cya on the battlefield soldier !

Hello! I'd just suggest joining different servers, and remembering the names of the ones where you had a fun experience on.

Usually when i play, the team works together pretty well and SL's know what to do.

1 hour ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

Hello! I'd just suggest joining different servers, and remembering the names of the ones where you had a fun experience on.

Usually when i play, the team works together pretty well and SL's know what to do.

What servers do you usually play on?

Most of the servers I have been on the guys know what they are doing, sometimes makes me a little nervous about making mistakes. ;)

15 minutes ago, AddyRazz said:

Most of the servers I have been on the guys know what they are doing, sometimes makes me a little nervous about making mistakes. ;)

Evryone makes mistakes, just tell your sl or a teammate if you need help.

Edited by oTec

4 hours ago, oTec said:

Evryone makes mistakes, just tell your sl or a teammate if you need help.

Will do cheers ;)