I just saw that a few of the skins are back in V12, really nice to see. But i was looking back on the pledge from kickstarter where it says "Alternate Primary weapon skins (AK and M4) ".

is there plans to make any more skins for the  AK and M4 variants?(not all of curse but some). 

And now there is no point in having the ak74 tribal squad leader skin since the only ak74 the squad leader can have is the one with optics..

and could the skins that are already made for the M4 be added to the kits in the insurgent classes that already is using M4's? 

i know this is low priority thing with the skins and all, but would be nice to know whats planned for it.

Edited by steffenbk1

I am a founder and still have no skins. How do I get my skins please.

Remind me what differentiates founder  vs regular squad player

1 hour ago, kev2go said:

Having backed Squad's kickstarter at a Founder level or above. (I think there may have been another avenue to support the game at this point that wasn't kickstarter, but that's a little before my time.)

If you paid for Squad before it was on Steam, for example, you may be a founder.

5 hours ago, kev2go said:

Founder is just one of the teir's you could pick during the kickstarter. 

19 hours ago, Gatzby said:

Having backed Squad's kickstarter at a Founder level or above. (I think there may have been another avenue to support the game at this point that wasn't kickstarter, but that's a little before my time.)

If you paid for Squad before it was on Steam, for example, you may be a founder.

Just to clear things up, before Steam release you could support the devs by pre purchasing different "tiers" directly on the homepage(even after the Kickstarter campaign). Every one that bought since steam release is not counted as "founder".

EDT: Also the special weapon skins where only available from the "Squad Leader" tier and up. (That was 70 bucks if I remember correctly)

EDT2: Yep, found it:

kickstarter_chart_v3.jpg