B3NN1TH

Update V12

Uninstalled.

I'll be back after a few weeks, give them time to fix the update issues related to connecting etc.

Spent more time on the load screen than playing.

Estimates below

• 15% Chance of connecting to Server successfully
  • 25% Chance of getting to In Game Load screen after connected to Server
  • 35% Chance of Game time after passing In Game Load Screen
  • 80% of Time waiting for above to pass successfully before Game Time

I hope they learn from this when releasing an broken update and attempting a cash grab after a free weekend.

1 hour ago, Smee said:

100% sounds like its your system. Suggest you get a SSD,

101% if ssd is required, should be in the requirements. be a little more polite, pal.

I was being polite . Anyone that thinks that just because it doesn't work for them and start starts putting ambiguous figures from the air is correct is normally 100% wrong.  Plus don't believe i'm your pal either. 

1 hour ago, Smee said:

I was being polite . Anyone that thinks that just because it doesn't work for them and start starts putting ambiguous figures from the air is correct is normally 100% wrong.  Plus don't believe i'm your pal either. 

My rig specs:

i5-8600K
ASUS Z370-E Gaming
G.Skill Trident Z 3200 2x8GB
Nvidia GTX 1070 FE
Corsair H110i radiator
Samsung SSD

Able to play and stream before update no problem, now can't play the game on medium settings at 1080 with nothing else open

Edited by steaksauce357

4 minutes ago, Guan_Yu007 said:

Can confirm that not as many people are having issues after the hotfix.

Granted, but people still have the issue - saying people aren't having issues isn't helpful, because for those that do as your post suggests, there's still no fix.

I either hang on loading the game which I have to ctrl+alt+del to then end task, or once I do finally get into a server. I hang on loading, and then ctrl+alt+del to then end task.

Been a Squad player since release. Detest free weekends, as those of us who've paid are shafted by new players clogging servers up. Seems again, I've been shafted.

14 hours ago, steaksauce357 said:

I can now get into servers, but game crashes due to "not enough vram" after a few minutes

turn off full texture loading?

On 10/11/2018 at 10:04 PM, Smee said:

Ambiguous or not, the problem is a fact. People are having trouble with the game because devs screwed up...

Never believed you would be my pal, i was just being polite... trying to teach you a thing or two...

On 17-11-2018 at 11:27 PM, steaksauce357 said:

still screwed up for me.. can't wait to be able to play the game again......

Have you tried the page file size fix? It's been floating around the forum for a while now and it's helped quite a few.

Edited by oTec

The page file/virtual memory fix may help some, but I think the main culprit is Video RAM usage in game, a 4 Gig VRam video card is the minimum. 

Also turning off Anti Aliasing will help with VRam usage.

6 hours ago, ~ IceNinja ~ said:

The page file/virtual memory fix may help some, but I think the main culprit is Video RAM usage in game, a 4 Gig VRam video card is the minimum. 

Also turning off Anti Aliasing will help with VRam usage.

Well he has a GTX 1070, so i don't think the vram on the card is an issue. I'm running fine with a GTX 1050Ti on low @ 1080p.

Anti aliasing is off. Still crashing due to video memory and my VRAM usage never goes above 50%. Started with BF2 and got the Project Reality mod when it came out and played many years happily with it. Got squad because I heard it was the same devs as PR and had no major issues until this V12 update. Am I really not able to play because y'all rushed out an update for a bunch of free weekend scrubs?