Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Dubs said:

Weapons are more controllable in reality, it's predictable and repetitive in reality. You mainly have to compensate for muzzle rise(vertical recoil) and horizontal recoil is minimal - unless your support arm isn't gripping the weapon correctly which fails to fully support it(Weapon pulls to where you support arm is), or you are using some type of side loaded weapon, such as a sten gun.

The devs are just testing different things, and trying to pace out firefights more - I as well am not a big fan of of current weapon handling, but it's better than what the first public builds of v12 initially had. I'm more in favor of v11 weapon handling, was a nice balance between realism and balancing gunplay.

Thanks for clarifying. I also prefer v11. With v12 I always feel vulnerable because the rifles are so difficult to control, even on single shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also much prefer v11handeling and this floaty feeling your all describing seems amplified in servers with lag or stutters.. Its ok on the range however a real pig for me in on the battlefield.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I'shoot a rocket on a bazooka it goes like this, I see the vehicule 200-300 meters, I set my bazooka and shoot, the game freezes until I'm dead kill by the vehicule. I don't even know if I hit it or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone here also experience some random short freezes while playing? I never experienced this on V.11 and also to my other games as well. When I check my GPU performance graph, the gpu usage does these drop spikes that reaches to 0. It does this for once in every 2 to 3 minutes or so. 

 

I tested to other games that are heavy on both CPU and GPU, such as War Thunder and PUBG and haven't experience a single usage drop. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Garensterz said:

Does anyone here also experience some random short freezes while playing? I never experienced this on V.11 and also to my other games as well. When I check my GPU performance graph, the gpu usage does these drop spikes that reaches to 0. It does this for once in every 2 to 3 minutes or so. 

 

I tested to other games that are heavy on both CPU and GPU, such as War Thunder and PUBG and haven't experience a single usage drop. 

 

I've had this since v10 or so. Once per game, my game just freezes for 1-2seconds and then resumes. Highly annoying when you're shooting at someone and just stand there like an idiot all of a sudden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No freezes as of v12. I used to get them back in <v8 before I upgraded from my potato rig due to not enough RAM & Vram. 

 

i7 7600k

16GB 3000mhz ram

gtx 1060 6gb

Squad & Page file both on SSDs (different ssds)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bonnie Money said:

These freezes kill me everytime, even if I am behind an unarmed dude, game dies for sec and I die too thrn.

It's due to GPU dropping at 0% at times. Im not sure why this happens, but squad is the only game that freezing happens to my PC. Maybe I'll try reinstalling it again and see if it fixes it.

 

Then again, my GPU and CPU are not even using its full performance when playing squad and im only having 45 fps average. But heavy games such as War thunder and PUBG with hundreds of 3d models moving is not even a problem running 60 fps, but squad is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20.11.2018 at 2:12 AM, Garensterz said:

It's due to GPU dropping at 0% at times. Im not sure why this happens, but squad is the only game that freezing happens to my PC. Maybe I'll try reinstalling it again and see if it fixes it.

 

Then again, my GPU and CPU are not even using its full performance when playing squad and im only having 45 fps average. But heavy games such as War thunder and PUBG with hundreds of 3d models moving is not even a problem running 60 fps, but squad is.

Yeah that is really my feeling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

v12 has completely RUINED Stryker CROWS! The CROWS camera lags terribly! During firefights especially! Stability on or off, doen't matter. V11 I never once experienced this. This is NOT OKAY!

Edited by KG_Crispy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018/11/20 at 10:06 AM, Psyrus said:

No freezes as of v12. I used to get them back in <v8 before I upgraded from my potato rig due to not enough RAM & Vram. 

 

i7 7600k

16GB 3000mhz ram

gtx 1060 6gb

Squad & Page file both on SSDs (different ssds)

How’s your video card treating you? I’m trying to decide between it and a 1070 just for Squad. But as you know, 1070s are ridiculously expensive in Japan.

Edited by fatalsushi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2018 at 6:21 PM, fatalsushi said:

How’s your video card treating you? I’m trying to decide between it and a 1070 just for Squad. But as you know, 1070s are ridiculously expensive in Japan.

Did some benchmarking for you :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×