hypercop

Game Performance

hallo gamers and developers

Since last update (V12) my game performance ist very bad. When playing the game it needs my whole 16GB of memory. My game settings are very low. The game performance is so bad that my picture gets frozen for 10 seconds or even longer.

Befor the update I could play very smooth.

Please help.

Same problem.

Before the update was able to play very high graphics settings, but now i can't play because i have very massive fps lags. 

GTX 1050Ti(4gb)

I3 8300

Kingston DIMM 8GB 2400mhz RAM

Edited by Botosjeti

23 hours ago, hypercop said:

hallo gamers and developers

Since last update (V12) my game performance ist very bad. When playing the game it needs my whole 16GB of memory. My game settings are very low. The game performance is so bad that my picture gets frozen for 10 seconds or even longer.

Befor the update I could play very smooth.

Please help.

Exact problem here.

8gb RAM

1060 GTX 3gb

i5 6500

On 11/9/2018 at 7:31 PM, Botosjeti said:

Same problem.

Before the update was able to play very high graphics settings, but now i can't play because i have very massive fps lags. 

GTX 1050Ti(4gb)

I3 8300

Kingston DIMM 8GB 2400mhz RAM

You Actually played on High settings with that setup? i'm surprised honestly, the Minimum Processor is an i5, while I do get that an i3 8300 should be fairly powerful.

To be honest I think everyone here is lacking either a minimum requirement or Vram, or ram in general, like an FX 6300 is far too low even for the listed minimum(FX 8320). Can't say about OP he just listed how much ram he has, not too helpful.

I honestly think the minimum/ recommended requirements list is utter BS and always has been, there is no way people running the exact minimum requirements can play this game, impossible.

I built a PC just for squad,

I7 8700K 4ghz

16 gigs of ddr5 ram

gtx 1080sc

SSD

And I still have the occasional match with poor performance.

That being said "It's an Alpha" when it hits Beta is when we'll see major improvements to optimizations for older setups, it's not priority ATM.

I run any game in the high settings with this processor, including Squad until the last update
but after this update the game freezes and crash a lot 

Okay, after last hotfix everthing is fine again. I played on a few maps and had no freezes. Perhabs the performance is a little bit worst since Version 11. But only a little.

Great Patch/Hotfix.