Sign in to follow this  
Garensterz

V12 Revive System Suggestion

So if the game is going on the path of "everyone can revive" a downed man. Can we at least make the bandaging (I'm aware the dev's made it longer) even longer? I guess 15 seconds for non medics would be enough? And 8 to 10 seconds for field medics. My purpose is not actually for realism (apart of it is), but this is about to balance the pace of gun fights from the last patch. Before the patch, it is a huge struggle when you die. You have to wait for medics to get you up and rally point re-spawns are limited to 9, unlike the wave respawn in v12. So what I like about the system before is, it changes how gun fights work. Players are much needed to be more careful in the field, and firefights don't last too long in non-FOB areas. 

So im not really against to the "anyone can revive" I actually like it. Just make the revive timer longer so it balances out how firefights work from the previous build. Because right now, revive systems are too easy and overpowered.

Hmm. This is embarrassing, now my post wont have any much impact now. Looks like I underestimate how seconds work lol. It's actually 13 seconds for non medics when I timed it. Thing is, the revive timer still just feels too fast for me.

My last proposal would be 20 seconds for non medics. and 10 to 15 seconds for medics. 

I think that rather than increasing the revive timer they should increse the effect of being revivied by a non-medic a bit more. Maybe a darker skin,...some blood stains and dirt on the screen.

I was particularly against this new revive system, overall its worked pretty well, and as I thought for the most part the medics are still the main 'revivers'.. Im in favour of keeping it like it is atm because its not generally used that much from what I see and is still reliant on medics.

Anyone reviving is definitely a very useful tool to have compared to what we had before, I've been skeptical of it when it was announced, but admit how useful it is.

But it's honestly too useful. Players revived by none medics seen a much harsher penalty, their aim needs to be far more nstable(both hip and ADS) screen needs to be darker and their dude needs to be moaning more(distorting noise around you). Right now someone being revived by none medic is far too combat effect, not having stamina sucks, but it isn't crippling enough, you can still jog to somewhere and it hardly effects you aim(especially in CQB). The medics importance has without a doubt been diminished somewhat with this change(but not entirely).