[83][GT]PFC_Chaz

Game runs badly

Ok, I have a somewhat decent computer but the game runs badly with everything down besides my shadows at normal but besides that i get like 40-50 FPS but lags hard at times.     I have an i5 4440 16gb of ddr3  and a gtx 1060 3gb it’s older but not long ago I but I was able to run squad 60 FPS no problem on medium settings 

Edited by [83][GT]PFC_Chaz
error

On 6-11-2018 at 4:49 PM, [83][GT]PFC_Chaz said:

Ok, I have a somewhat decent computer but the game runs badly with everything down besides my shadows at normal but besides that i get like 40-50 FPS but lags hard at times.     I have an i5 4000 16gb of ddr3  and a gtx 1060 3gb it’s older but not long ago I but I was able to run squad 60 FPS no problem on medium settings 

i5-4000? What specfic model?

Also, when did you play on medium @ 60fps and it was fine? V9?

20 minutes ago, [83][GT]PFC_Chaz said:

Correction i have an i5 4440 Early V11

• Minimum:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K CPU
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Geforce GTX 770 or AMD Radeon HD 7870
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 35 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: A teamwork oriented mindset

Your cpu is below minimum though, i5-2500k is about 12% better than your i5-4440.

https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-4440-vs-Intel-Core-i5-2500K/1993vs619

Your other specs are solid, but squad tends to be cpu heavy. I had a serious loss of fps going from v9 to v10, but this doesn't seem to be the case for you then...

Try turning off shadows though, they're very heavy on preformance. And have you turned off pre-load textures and cleared cache?

23 hours ago, oTec said:
  • Minimum:

Your cpu is below minimum though, i5-2500k is about 12% better than your i5-4440.

https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-4440-vs-Intel-Core-i5-2500K/1993vs619

Your other specs are solid, but squad tends to be cpu heavy. I had a serious loss of fps going from v9 to v10, but this doesn't seem to be the case for you then...

Try turning off shadows though, they're very heavy on preformance. And have you turned off pre-load textures and cleared cache?

Ill try that, and yes all are off but in v10 i acc had pre load on and it still worked fine

On 12/17/2018 at 9:46 AM, oTec said:
  • Minimum:

yoo i finally got my computer upgraded and got an i7 8700k 16gb ddr4 ram but still have my same gpu just really wishing it was a bigger one xD

9 minutes ago, [83][GT]PFC_Chaz said:

yoo i finally got my computer upgraded and got an i7 8700k 16gb ddr4 ram but still have my same gpu just really wishing it was a bigger one xD

Did the preformance increase?

Might be bottlenecked by your gpu now :P.