Sign in to follow this  
Power-Pill

Lots of Waiting Around for Nuthin'

Been a TON of waiting around for 30 minutes for a populated server, only to have the EAC Disconnect or the 0/0 position coming up. I mean, its cool to go and make dinner while you're in the server queue, but to have it result in NOTHING afterward, really sucks. 

Please get something straightened out with that. 

Also, your game didn't look better a few years ago, but it sure performed a lot better. It ran great on my old dusty 780 years ago, duno why it's struggling with a 6 core and a 1080.

I personally hate all the literally thousands of EAC false positives I've gotten over the years. I think everyone is simply numb to what a piece of garbage it is by now though and just deals with all it's antics. That said, what's the alternative? Remove it and have all the script kiddies head shotting you with full auto rpg's? Is there any other viable product on the market?

I don't understand why you bother to open a new thread for this issue.
You capslock for highlights that mean nothing to outside world, you count cores of something (prolly your CPU?! Who knows) and you can drop a number from a generic marketing team of a GPU manufacturer. "Please get something straightened out with that." Were you kneeling down in front of your bed with folded hands when you came up with that request? Sounds like it.

I mean you had the chance to write it down in less dramatic way, or read up some other threads on performance and get a better idea of what's going on and silently sparing others from your garbage post. 

That's all.
Take care :)

1 hour ago, Scum said:

I don't understand why you bother to open a new thread for this issue.
You capslock for highlights that mean nothing to outside world, you count cores of something (prolly your CPU?! Who knows) and you can drop a number from a generic marketing team of a GPU manufacturer. "Please get something straightened out with that." Were you kneeling down in front of your bed with folded hands when you came up with that request? Sounds like it.

I mean you had the chance to write it down in less dramatic way, or read up some other threads on performance and get a better idea of what's going on and silently sparing others from your garbage post. 

That's all.
Take care :)

oof