I remember that round, I came in towards the end of your "spell".  That round was hilarious!!!  We finally bailed on you figuring you were passed out on the keyboard!

Desmo my man, your reaction after that rooftop massacre was hilarious!!

Oh no they didn't  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I remember that round, I came in towards the end of your "spell".  That round was hilarious!!!  We finally bailed on you figuring you were passed out on the keyboard!

Haha yeah. 13 vodka shots did me in for sure. I won't be doing that again anytime soon. Never say never though :P

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. :D

A video outlining the Steam announcement and how people can still pre-purchase if they want to. Please share!

Multi kill beast! What are the odds of that ever happening again?

Right?! I was shocked they were on the same roof right after I wiped them up there. I hope it wasn't the same 4 guys lol

Nice video, makes me with I could have a reasonable ping. People drop when you shoot them :(

I'm glad you like it! Hopefully there is a large enough community in the future to populate a server closer to where you live Gonzo.

nice videos man!

Thanks Paul. I've always enjoyed your videos too. They make me want to raise my production value, but I'm still working with Windows Movie Maker and Paint lol. :)

Thanks I just bought the $70 Package right now!

Awesome! Hope to see you in-game soon! Enjoy!

Kill streak king. Nice work man, keep em coming!

Haha will do Slipy! :)

You sure like your 74... you will be a very deadly Russian, that much is certain...

Haha! I was wondering when someone would notice I took the AK-74 and not the AKM. Of course it would be a dev. ;)

And I think I speak for a lot of forum members when I say we can't wait for the Russians!!

I want to tease, but I can't :(

What about private teases in a backroom somewhere or do those cost money? ;)

lol

In all honesty, I am happy to see that some people pick up on the nuances and pick the style/weapon that they prefer.

Players that enjoy the depth and mastery of the small nuances of weapon/gear/attachment choices will love the next patch (and beyond of course).

Thats what I loved about PR and what annoys me about people that complain about games with 'too many' weapon types. Sure, there might not be as much difference between an AK47 and an AKM as say a Galil and a Tavor, but its still nice to have the choice for a little variety even between things like Ak varients. I love that

Thats what I loved about PR and what annoys me about people that complain about games with 'too many' weapon types. Sure, there might not be as much difference between an AK47 and an AKM as say a Galil and a Tavor, but its still nice to have the choice for a little variety even between things like Ak varients. I love that

Agreed! It can get kind of crazy with different attachments and modifiers though. BF4 I thought went a bit excessive in my opinion.