LOL OOPS.. I instigated that whole gangbang situation HAHA!

Haha! I can only imagine what it must have been like from your squad's point of view lol :P

Warming up for the weekend on a Thursday night. I had two fun infantry skirmishes on the Forest map.

(Please forgive the heavy breathing. It was a combination of my mic being too close and Shadowplay not having great audio recording options. Oh and Squad may have raised my heart rate a bit. smile.png)

The SL's binoculars can be a very useful tool. Here I am trying to help BOTum target his LAW towards the enemy. I thought it was a cool little clip.

The SL's binoculars can be a very useful tool. Here I am trying to help BOTum target his LAW towards the enemy. I thought it was a cool little clip.

-snip-

I'll say the same thing here as I did on the reddit thread:

Yeah being on the receiving end of the was super fun, a great experience. I would love to spend every round of Squad as a bunch of AT teams shooting across map! /s

A few rockets, sure that's normal. This lasted for nearly 10-15 minutes. It was purely obnoxious.

RIP my fake internet points, but I still think it needs to be said that this was shitty to use this mechanic [ammo crates/cache] and abuse it for such a long period of time.

It's funny. Out of all my videos, this is the one that shoots up to nearly 1,000 views in 2 days which is by far the most popular video I've shared. I have no idea why. My personal favorites are the sneaky pistol head shot videos. :).

Some PR shenanigans for you guys since the Squad player population was a bit low this past weekend.

It's going to be awesome when Squad reaches the 100 PvP and full fleet of vehicles. The updated visuals compared to PR are simply sweet!

Sometimes my love of the pistol headshot backfires. :P

-snip-

You had it coming,well overdue.You,you ninja!. :P

Anyone else loving Insurgency as a break from AAS (and PAAS)?! It's nice to have something nonlinear once in a while in my opinion. 

Totally agree,insurgency is a welcome asset to Squad/gameplay!....Noyce!.

Haha! Thanks for watching!

I hope to get some time in with Territory Control soon. I've probably played closed to 20-25 hours since the alpha 2.0 release and still haven't played that gamemode. Weird.  :mellow:

I put together a quick update overview video together featuring all the screenshots from the update. Any feedback is appreciated!

This is my first non-gameplay video.   :unsure:

Edit: I should have boosted my mic volume a tad I think.