Haha yep! It didn't help that I was SL before I switched and pressing 3 gives you a frag grenade. But pressing 3 as a medic gets you two smoke grenades lol. I was already in the throwing animation when I tried canceling it. Said screw it and threw it at them anyway lol

Thanks guys! 

Here's another short gameplay video. What do you do when you're engaged in a long range shootout and they have the advantage with optics? Get up close and personal and place a grenade perfectly on top of a medic trying to revive of course! :D

Haha! What do you guys have against combat medics doing the killing? :D

Granted, I had just switched teams with Littoralis to balance the sides and we were a two man squad set on wrecking havoc. I think we really did too!

Normally I am not a proponent of having the medic be so aggressive in larger squads. Just wanted to clarify that that sample of gameplay wasn't necessarily how I play as the medic. 

Ever wondered what happens when you put two FOBs right next to each other? Shenanigans, that's what! :D

Haha! What do you guys have against combat medics doing the killing? :D

Granted, I had just switched teams with Littoralis to balance the sides and we were a two man squad set on wrecking havoc. I think we really did too!

Normally I am not a proponent of having the medic be so aggressive in larger squads. Just wanted to clarify that that sample of gameplay wasn't necessarily how I play as the medic. 

Since the beginning of Pre-Alpha, medics pretty much all I`ve been able to play/only slot available in a decent squad. I know what its like not having that  frag at those special times.

Havent been able to try out the new medic system, R/L kept me out for past 2 weekends. Will try to get my fill this weekend though.  Good stuff Desmo......

I see. I hope to see you on man. I know I'll be in-game Saturday. Except for watching the Ohio State Buckeyes win, I've got nothing else to do on a chilly and rainy day in Ohio.

Defending can be just as rewarding as a successful attack. :)

Don't miss a priceless reaction on my face @ 2:16!

3 shots. 3 kills. :D

Hahaha .... I remember that!  I cleared that damn hill for you guys and some fricking straggler popped out of a bush.  LoL

Thanks!

I thought I'd share another reminder to always maintain proper spacing. Why? Because bad things like this could happen to you, that's why. :D

Haha yep! I had to go and get myself killed because I thought the compound could use one more grenade. Oops!

Haha what do you mean? Early in the clip it may look weird because I was trying to keep some attention to the south since we had just taken out a random enemy and I was making sure he didn't have any friends coming up the hill towards us. And my mouse DPI was set really really low since I was shooting my AK on single fire most of the round.

Just let me move like I want to move Zeno! :D

Sometimes you just have to lead from the front and get your hands dirty while your squad supports. :)

Always cover the medic. The person being healed should be watching a doorway or looking towards the enemy's avenue of approach. Otherwise, it could end like this. :D

(Sorry if the video is a bit blurry. I took it straight from Twitch and I had lowered my stream settings so people didn't have to buffer so much to watch.)

Always cover the medic. The person being healed should be watching a doorway or looking towards the enemy's avenue of approach. Otherwise, it could end like this. biggrin.png

"I just killed 3 of them" *puts Pokerface on*