Link to my YouTube channel

Link to my Twitch channel

I thought I'd just dump my videos here instead of trying to find any relevant threads elsewhere. I may or may not keep uploading. It's just a fun little hobby and I enjoy it.

This is footage from the Virginia server last night. A few people around here wanted to see it as they didn't record it themselves. It was a very intense round and a ton of fun!

This was more or less a response video to people pleading for more zoom. I think it may be people playing at resolutions higher than 1080p. Anyways, it's a short clip.

Iron   

I've been streaming on Twitch when I can.  Most I think is 3 viewers.  9 is awesome considering Pre-Alpha.  B)

Thanks. I put up another video today, but it's not Squad gameplay. I played some PR a few nights ago and my grapple hook throwing skills were a bit rusty.  :lol:

Thought I'd share my 3.5 hour stream of the media event today. I lucked out and started playing right before the even started. I had no idea it was happening today lol. Best dumb luck I've had in a while. I think we got up to 65 players at one point with some bigger YouTubers playing.

Check it out. I'll chop it up into shorter highlights when I can. Enjoy!

3.5 Hour Twitch Stream Video!

Wish you would been at the Milano server 3 minutes earlier to count bodies, if I did hit anything I don't know. I were shooting ants with the GP-25 about there where you were at the beginning of that stream.

Media event were a blast.

Good videos buddy, keep em coming!

Thanks!

I forgot to save my Nvidia Shadowplay recordings so I'm stuck with the compressed Twitch footage. But I've fixed that and should be ready for this coming weekend! Should be a great weekend for gameplay!

Thanks KCIV!

So I realized I had a 2nd point of view of some action from this past Tuesday's Squad media event after watching Bluedrake42's video. He was playing as an Insurgent SL and my squad was tasked to attack his FOB. I want to thank Protector for leading the squad on the U.S. side and using his binocs to watch my back during my assault!

Bluedrake42's video of the action starts at 49:04

Peppie   

Thanks!

I forgot to save my Nvidia Shadowplay recordings so I'm stuck with the compressed Twitch footage. But I've fixed that and should be ready for this coming weekend! Should be a great weekend for gameplay!

i can hear myzelf around 1:40 then i was still the one that got a diffrent nr every game i joined inyour movie iam nr 3 XD

they fixed it tough!! :D

Iron   

Thanks!

I've never used Shadowplay.  Any good?  I've got my mic figured out for recording in Action! and Xsplit but it doesn't work in TS.  I'm hoping it will work in Squad for VOIP.  Anything special you think I could be missing?

I can't wait till I can pick up enemy kits so I can rummage through and use their patches in scenarios like this! :D

Backstory: My squad gets wiped off this mountain. I'm the only one left. It's time to make this life worth it by taking some enemy with me.