Chuc

July 2015

Wow, you guys work really hard! Thanks! Insurgents Ural truck looks amazing! Sadly, no russian stuff was shown yet. And Fools Road... So beautiful...

Fools road looks like it will be amazing. Cant wait for the technicals.

Just needs a baked potato oven in the back & I'm good for fete's & market days heh

Oh so many great stuff! Techie on top! And the inside view of the ural, wow! Even if is in WIP is look so damn sexy...and maybe we can have a functional fan for the hottest situation! :P

And maybe some good music too!

:D

Keep up this amazing works Dev's, i'm very exited for the future! I really trust on your hard work! ;)

This may be the wrong place, but, I purchased the squad leader pack, how do I download the game?

Your key will come in approx 6/7ish weeks when Closed Alpha hits. Currently, the game is in pre-alpha.

Really nice screenshots in the update of the upcoming vehicles! Really love how Fools Road looks like, the screenshots show a PR vibe coming off of it!

Those Technicals have got me really excited! Happy to see that they look almost exactly the same as Toyota Hiluxes.

I am really looking forward to seeing what Fool's Road will be like. :)

Oh so many great stuff! Techie on top! And the inside view of the ural, wow! Even if is in WIP is look so damn sexy...and maybe we can have a functional fan for the hottest situation! :P

And maybe some good music too!

:D

Keep up this amazing works Dev's, i'm very exited for the future! I really trust on your hard work! ;)

Wrong version.

BTW, I was playing this and had to step out for a moment to take care of some stuff, but I didn't want to miss the song because I was enjoying it.

Then I realized it was the 10 hour version.  :lol: