Milkydreams

Binding ChatToTeam Help!

Hi all and thanks for reading this!

I am trying to set up some custom chat keybindings (ie; "Don't Give Up!"and "Defend North!") so that I can have quick communication when chatter gets hard to hear etc.

I've located the Input.ini where my binds are saved and have tried altering the command to no avail. The line in the Input.ini is;

ActionMappings=(ActionName="ChatToTeam",Key=K,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

Ive duplicated the line and altered the assigned key to P which allows me to open the normal ChatTo/X. However when I try to put anything behind it ,"Hello" for now, It does nothing. I assume this is from the wrong syntax. so far I've tried;

ActionMappings=(ActionName="ChatToTeam "Hello"",Key=P,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

ActionMappings=(ActionName="ChatToTeam Hello",Key=P,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

ActionMappings=(ActionName="ChatToTeam <Hello>",Key=P,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

If anyone can let me know if it is even possible id be grateful, let alone if anyone had a way to acheive said desired effect?

Thanks again for reading!

I have a mic and am very active on it, that is not the issue. I'm wanting to have a chat bound to a key for when voip gets jammed up or for those that missed the initial call. I had a look around and I believe there isn't a way to achieve what I want in game, Ill have to set up macros to write everything I want.