Sign in to follow this  
tatertot

overwatch mode

I was wondering if it is possible to watch a game in overwatch mode. From above to get ideas and learn about tactics without playing the game?

Admincam only, no spectator mode. Imho the only real tactic in the current version of AAS is race the bulk of your force to the central flag and dominate it for the reminder of the match.

19 hours ago, Zylfrax791 said:

Admincam only, no spectator mode. Imho the only real tactic in the current version of AAS is race the bulk of your force to the central flag and dominate it for the reminder of the match.

I hope that with hab spawn deactivation due to enemy proximity and nefing of rallies that will change.

4 hours ago, Nightingale87 said:

I hope that with hab spawn deactivation due to enemy proximity and nefing of rallies that will change.

Doubtful. Imho pretty much only returning to the v9 mechanic where rushing neutral flags is possible will you restore the unpredictable & organic element to the matches. Certainly randomization of flags will have an effect though.

10 hours ago, Zylfrax791 said:

Doubtful. Imho pretty much only returning to the v9 mechanic where rushing neutral flags is possible will you restore the unpredictable & organic element to the matches. Certainly randomization of flags will have an effect though.

Time Will tell.