Mitya76rus

The killing power of cartridges 7.62

Good day! According to my observations, almost no one plays with 7.62 mm rifles,such as AKM, G3A3(FN-FAL in the future ).Rifles in the game but no one plays with them .In my opinion they have too big spread when shooting, it is very difficult to get from G3A3 to the running fighter. My suggestion to them to increase power, such as they should kill with 1 bullet.If you do this interest in this type of weapon will increase,and not much impact on the game balance.(Yes, the machine guns of 7.62 is also a concern)What is your opinion.(sorry for my English)

Hehehehe you are sooo wrong i always take AKM when i can not the g-3 that much but AKM always.

Just because of 7,62 ;-)

And this was discussed a huge lot of time and  thy will not make you one shot kill with 7,62 but only if its a head shot ;-)

A 7.62 makes an exitwound thesize of an apple IRL as I recall ( feel free to correct me on this ). So its pretty deadly. Hit a guy in the leg or arm and he will likely bleed out in 3 minutes. But for game mechanics... autokilling with one round seems more appropriate for the .50 cal.

Edited by ScruffySwede