FlOwMaKeRs

Ammo bags & Take kits from down people?

3 years since the game came out and we still do not have ammo bags? we cant even share our mags to others people.... or take their kits.

those features must have come out at the beginning of the game. SMH

Edited by FlOwMaKeRs

Cool story bro. It's interesting how being on the forum for 4+ years now has shown me how many things should have been in the game from day one, according to the all-knowing community. ^_^

Portable ammo bags are coming out in V12 (the next version), which makes this post extra fun. 

7 minutes ago, Psyrus said:

Cool story bro. It's interesting how being on the forum for 4+ years now has shown me how many things should have been in the game from day one, according to the all-knowing community. ^_^

heh... I'll never forget the request for window curtains in the high rise buildings on Basrah...

3 hours ago, FlOwMaKeRs said:

3 years since the game came out and we still do not have ammo bags? we cant even share our mags to others people.... or take their kits.

those features must have come out at the beginning of the game. SMH

If you have been following the forum and game developpement since the beginning you should know that taking kits from dead bodies has been discussed before and wont be implemented, and I totally agree with this ; IRL a rifleman is not competent to be medic or recon and this applies to any role.

Taking other kits from dead players will ruin the game 

4 hours ago, Elad said:

Taking other kits from dead players will ruin the game 

I would like to know why ? In Project Reality kit limitations and recovering kit from dead bodies worked well and added a lot of fun to the game.

Balancing , exemple : hat dies from btr some one picks up his kit and kills the btr , thats sounds like corrent battlefield style gamplay.it just takes away from teambased gamplay 

On 10/19/2018 at 4:16 PM, Elad said:

Balancing , exemple : hat dies from btr some one picks up his kit and kills the btr , thats sounds like corrent battlefield style gamplay.it just takes away from teambased gamplay 

taking the hat from a dead body would encourage teamwork as they now have to work together to regain the upper hand - cover someone so they can pick up the RPG that was dropped and make sure they stay alive - rather than sit there up shit creek because your HAT is now waiting to respawn 200m away

2 hours ago, Charlie1210USAF said:

taking the hat from a dead body would encourage teamwork as they now have to work together to regain the upper hand - cover someone so they can pick up the RPG that was dropped and make sure they stay alive - rather than sit there up shit creek because your HAT is now waiting to respawn 200m away

Kind of the point, it's to encourage people not to be careless with their selected special kit. Picking up kits, would make specialized kits not really worth their salt, if anyone can just pick it up and continue the fight. Make a mistake, you get punished. This in end, makes the game more team orientated, since you can't be a jack of all trades and have a selection of kit at your disposal when a friendlies die around you.

4 hours ago, Dubs said:

Kind of the point, it's to encourage people not to be careless with their selected special kit. Picking up kits, would make specialized kits not really worth their salt, if anyone can just pick it up and continue the fight. Make a mistake, you get punished. This in end, makes the game more team orientated, since you can't be a jack of all trades and have a selection of kit at your disposal when a friendlies die around you.

+1

On 10/19/2018 at 12:06 AM, FlOwMaKeRs said:

3 years since the game came out

And you've been here since April.... V12!

On 10/19/2018 at 1:47 AM, Zylfrax791 said:

heh... I'll never forget the request for window curtains in the high rise buildings on Basrah...

Yeah, that one made me laugh... instantly thought of this!

On ‎19‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:47 AM, Zylfrax791 said:

heh... I'll never forget the request for window curtains in the high rise buildings on Basrah…

No way!...that can´t be true!...he was kidding! Nobody can say that seriously!

4 minutes ago, Nightingale87 said:

No way!...that can´t be true!...he was kidding! Nobody can say that seriously!

Take a peek if you dare.  

not take kits but spare ammo and bandages that could be shared would be nice... instead of calling over someone to heal another ...