I'm searching for similar threads of this but failed to see one in the search tab. I just want to know if turning outside of (tanks, IFV's) armored vehicles, and taking a seat on top of armored vehicles is being considered in the game, or already in the pending list of features? Since the next update is showcasing a bunch of armored vehicles, wouldn't be great if we could see a feature that an armor personnel could look out from inside the vehicle to (can also use binoculars) widen the crew's peripherals or at least reduce the nausea of players when taking the gunner seat?

About the "sitting on top of vehicles" I saw this on the cinematic trailer of V10 of squad, where you can see infantry sitting on top of the BTR. I really like to see this come true. Doing this feature would also make the IFV's increase it's seat number, same as the transport truck.

I would also like to see a "turn in" feature for open hatched MRAP's, so that the gunner wouldn't always be vulnerable against small arms fire. I'm sick of open hatched MRAP's gunner always being knocked off easily just because the player couldn't turn inside the hatch.

Cant promise for sure but I will say, would LOVE to include turning out eventually! Definitely increases the physicality of the vehicles in game and a nice way to remove the zoom sickness effect that you can feel while riding over rough terrain

3 hours ago, LugNut said:

Just steal the code from PS B|

yeah, they done it pretty well!

Hey devs what gives? There were tons of updates to tanks from patch 13 including the seat slots outside of tanks. But why there's still no priority for this (vehicle turn out) feature? Post Scriptum had this a long time ago, but still nothing from the main game Squad? 

I think we all know this is a necessary feature for a milsim game like this.

IMHO the ride ons were more commonplace in WW2 than in modern combat. Sure it would be nice to have but not really needed as much as in a ww2 game with limited amounts of transport.

14 hours ago, liamNL said:

IMHO the ride ons were more commonplace in WW2 than in modern combat. Sure it would be nice to have but not really needed as much as in a ww2 game with limited amounts of transport.

But this is still nice to have. Adding options are always welcome to me.

But whats necessary was the vehicle turn out and turn in, which leads me to a disappointment since they haven't added it still on the current beta. If they have added animations for squad leads hands then im sure they can add animations for turn in and out. I would live without that squad lead hand gestures since it doesn't do anything but eye candy. Turn in and out composes of lots of uses and opportunities in battles. 

Examples:

-Turn out greatly reduces nausea inside of tightly enclosed tanks.

-Turn out increases your overall field of view than looking into a freaking itsy bitsy periscope

-Turn in gives you cover and concealment. This is more effective with open roof vehicles such as the MRAP. So no more gunners being sniped too easily because they have no other option.

For now these are the only suggestions that I can think of from the feature. But if that's not necessary enough then I dont think what is.

open top mrap is like an icecream truck delivering free kills :)