Tmac

v12 new M4 sound..

I much prefer the sound of the M4 in v11. More recognizable, clear, sharp and metallic. In v12 it seems to me much more "generic".

Which one do you prefer???

Ps. instead, the sound of ak's seems to me much improved

Edited by Tmac

1 hour ago, Tmac said:

I much prefer the sound of the M4 in v11. More recognizable, clear, sharp and metallic. In v12 it seems to me much more "generic".

Which one do you prefer???

Ps. instead, the sound of ak's seems to me much improved

Agreed, i prefer the new ak sound. Idk about m4, don't mind the old or the new.

I don't mind either sound, it souns a bit beefier compared to V11's, tho i highly doubt the gun sounds will be stop changing untill the full release.

I like all of the new sounds better. Guns also sound more consistent all around. Previously it sounded like different gun sounds were pulled from different games but now it feels likes there's a consistent "style" that makes the soundscape more cohesive. Hope I'm making sense. Also hope that Anders can comment a little here.

Edited by fatalsushi

Wrong , v12 got the m4 how it should sound . All the weapons were lacking that punch now they have it . It's sounds much closer to real footage.

I have only heard it in the videos, and got to say it its clearly better then the old m4 sound in my opinion. The old m4 sounds like stick beating a plastic cup

46 minutes ago, drannon said:

Anyone have a clip of this? I missed the playtest :/

Almost all of the rifles and machine guns got new sounds and they’re really damn good. In the video he says the marksman rifles are the same but actually the SVD is very different from v11. The AKM also has a different sound from the AK74 and it’s one of my favorites but I don’t think he shows it in this vid.

Edited by fatalsushi