Sign in to follow this  
ArvE

New member.

My regards to everyone. I bought the game for the reason that is what i wanted to play for a long time. A serious MilSim. Now i'm looking for some buddies to play with. Thanks in advance and i hope ill see you inside the game. Chears all.

Welcome! If you're expecting a milsim experience from squad I think you'll be disappointed unless you join a very serious clan or stick to themed events. It's not designed as nor played as a milsim generally. It is a fantastic teamwork  based military shooter though.

Welcome to Squad! Tho as said above, it's not a milsim by any means. Some people might play it like a milsim in certain events and stuff, but generally it's basically a more realistic, and much more fun, team-based shooter than pretty much any other game like it.

Thank you for the welcoming guys. Psyrus i'll take your suggestion and im gonna try to find some kind of clan that supports the MilSim style. Even if I don't, I love how this game is not infested with bad people. So far I haven't met anyone. Fun is always on especially when you are on a vehicle and a guy is screaming WAAAAAAAIIIIT as his voice fades away cause you are passing by him... ROFL!!!! Of course you will pick him up. One of the best gaming communities I have ever seen and really a great and excellent job from the creators/developers of this game.

8 hours ago, ArvE said:

Thank you for the welcoming guys. Psyrus i'll take your suggestion and im gonna try to find some kind of clan that supports the MilSim style. Even if I don't, I love how this game is not infested with bad people. So far I haven't met anyone. Fun is always on especially when you are on a vehicle and a guy is screaming WAAAAAAAIIIIT as his voice fades away cause you are passing by him... ROFL!!!! Of course you will pick him up. One of the best gaming communities I have ever seen and really a great and excellent job from the creators/developers of this game.

Happy to hear that you're enjoying yourself so far. Now i must say that the experience does vary, not every match will be as good as the other. Best way to usually have a good round would be to remember the server you had a couple of really good rounds on. Usually servers have a certain amount of standard players who always stick to that server, so the chance is pretty big to find those guys you enjoyed the game with again.